City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
A dwarf nonchalantly walks into the Inn. The fresh, gleaming-new waraxe on his back is of particular interest, much more so than the grayish skin and particularly short stature (there are gnomes that are probably taller than him) makes himself.

He displays the axe in front of him. The axe blade is rippled and veined, and catches the light with a mirror finish. It has apparently never been used in combat.

"My name is Thargon Kolex, and I am a master craftsman. Armor, weapons, and all manner of metal and stonework are my specialties. If you have any need of detailed craftsmanship, I will gladly listen to your story, and make you a masterpiece."

LesserSky

First Post
Barask - Orc Barbarian

A large, muscular orc enters the Red Dragon Inn lead by an Orussus city guard. They approach the bartender and the city guard hands over a note. He reads it then nods at the guard who then leaves.

The bartender takes a minute to speak with the orc then finishes by gesturing with his hand towards the guests gathered in the common room. The orc nods and turns towards the assembled patrons.

"My name is Barask." The orc does not provide any more introduction, but given the assortment of weapons visible about his body, his skills are not in question.

Barask retrieves a mug from his large pack. The mug is soon filled.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
"Greeting, Barask." the dwarf responds. "I was just heading out, but if you need me, I'll be back and forth between here and my shop. If you need a well-honed weapon, please stop by."

He heads out to the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases