City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: Ciprinus carpio the common carp ^^ Rattlesnakes are crotalids, although not all crotalids are rattlesnakes. Here near the city where I live is a stable populations of the crotalid Bothrops alternatus or Yarará cruz, here in the Buenos Aires province in Argentina. Quite a dangerous animal it is. We should mount a taxonomy trivia =P

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Lady, he is just an animal, don't think he could understand a word you say I'm afraid. But, if theres something you want him to know, just le'me know." says the druid, while he counts his money to see if he has enough to by some booze and food for him, for Carpio and for the old Grump, his donkey.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Rasereit calls from the bar, "Oi mate, what are ye countin' yer coins for? Ah hope ye're getting yer money out t'gamble, 'cause good ol' Joe here serves food an' drink on the house!" The rowdy dwarf raises his freshly filled mug in a toast to the generous bartender.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"That's true?" the druid face shows surprise, he cant belive this ears "Drink and food for free? Wel then , this must be the greatest establishments of all I that had the pleasure to meet!" the half elf put his few coins back in his sack again, and then puts Carpio on the chair next to him" Joe is it right? Could you be so gentile to spare a jar of ale, and some food for us too?" Ciprinus asks. His eyes, shining, his belly, making noise because of the hunger.

Trouvere

Explorer
Taelythenihel quirks a white eyebrow that is almost invisible against her skin. "It is sometimes easier to talk to someone who is not a person," she says. "Or so I find." She reaches into her spell component pouch and puts a piece of fur on the table. "I do not think I have any use for this," she muses. She closes her hand over it and a moment later a mouse wriggles out from between her fingers. Or at least, something that approximates a mouse, like a child's crude toy. It clumsily hops about, peering over the table edge to look at Carpio, then hopping back to the shelter of Taelythenihel's sleeve. Taelythenihel laughs a shrill peal of bell-like laughter. "I do not think Carpio would be fooled by this," she says. The toy mouse begins climbing her arm, but before it reaches her shoulder, it turns back into a piece of fur, and falls to the table. Taelythenihel frowns. "Some day, I will learn to make this magic last longer," she says.
[sblock=OOC] Prestidigitation, cast an hour ago when Taelythenihel was carrying staff and heavy bag through the streets.[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"A usefull spell indeed, I must say my lady" then to Carpio "You would love to have such a toy don't you? ... No not for eating you glutton... Well yes I guess so... Don't you get tired of been algways right? Go eat some real mice in the stables. Oh and watch for Grump while you in there" Carpio after 'chating' with his master, crawl off the chair and goes to the door, passing throug a hole in it, to the stables.

Someone

Adventurer
Nodis seem to be daydreaming, except that he seems to be too relaxed for that. Suddendly he falls from his chair, screaming "Help! I'm falling!" in a terrified tone.

Trouvere

Explorer
Someone said:
Nodis seem to be daydreaming, except that he seems to be too relaxed for that. Suddendly he falls from his chair, screaming "Help! I'm falling!" in a terrified tone.
"You have fallen," says Taelythenihel. "You are now lying on the ground." She turns back to Ciprinus. "It is the simplest of magic, though with many uses. Alas, its power is now expended."

Someone

Adventurer
"No, I'm serious!" replies Nodis, still on the floor. "I'm, like, miles over Orussus. I know it's Orussus because I see a tiny red dragon standing on a square, and it doesn't move!"

"Which is kinda weird, being up there and hearing you at the same time. Where are you?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
Eating by now, the druid is distracted by Nodis who is lying on the ground. "Get up and sit like a man and stop saying freaky things" Ciprinus says as he toss Nodis a crumb of bread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases