City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigB

First Post
A Gnome in coal black studded leather armor appears from the stairs. He takes in the sight of Galwynn and Taelythenihel. He addresses all in the room. I am Cepheus, crafter of arms and armor.

Wik said:
Galwynn shrugs. "You do not follow an evil path? You do not animate the dead? If you say so. My name is Grimslade. And if you do not follow the path of the dead, I trust there is no reason for us to ever cross paths again."

Galwynn grabs his seat, in something of a foul mood. Something about Tael just doesn't feel right... and it's riled him up.

Do not be so quick to judge. Deeds not words, is what I say. Do you have evidence of what you accuse? If no then you only attempt hurt on another without cause. Though, a watchful eye may be prudent. What say you a drink to forget the troubles? Joe, two of what my friend is having please.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I'm almost as new as yourself here master halfling. I was wondering if there where some interesting thing going on. "

Trouvere

Explorer
BigB said:
Do not be so quick to judge. Deeds not words, is what I say. Do you have evidence of what you accuse? If no then you only attempt hurt on another without cause. Though, a watchful eye may be prudent. What say you a drink to forget the troubles? Joe, two of what my friend is having please.
Taelythenihel acknowledges Cepheus's intervention with a small inclination of her head, eyes closed. She moves to a table behind Galwynn. If he's going to keep an eye on her, let him turn around to do so.

Wik

First Post
Galwynn grumbles to himself, but accepts the drink with a nod of his head, although he does little more than touch it. "You are correct, of course - deeds, not words. I believe Halina said something similar... but I doubt you want me to quote scripture. Those who deal with the dead, controlling them, bother me, regardless of their motives."

Galwynn stares into his drink, and then shakes his head. "Nothing I can do about it. I'm not going to draw my blade and take the law into my own hands. I'm not that stupid." he looks at the gnome.

"You craft armour? Weapons? An interesting profession. In my home village, we had a blacksmith who used to make weapons as something of a hobby. When he found that I was taking up Halina's blade, he tried to forge me a weapon. Failed twice, but he eventually made this..." he half draws the scabbarded claymore at his side to show part of the blade. "Crude construction, I suppose, but I think it's a pretty good sword for a bumpkin such as myself."

Galwynn smiles sadly, stares off into space, and then shakes his head.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Rasereit Vundinn, Dwarven Barbarian

Rasereit perks up at the talk of weapons and armor. He gets up from his stool, pats Ogrin on the back, and ambles over to Galwynn and Cepheus. "Ye make weapons, do ye? Do ye have a shop? Ah'm always needin' work o' some kind or another on me gear, an' Ah'd rather give a fellow adventurer me hard earned cash than a stuffy ol' merchant, eh? An' you, let me see that blade." Rasereit examines the edge and the balance of Galwynn's claymore. "Not bad, mate, not bad 't'all. Took 'im three tries, ye say? Well, third time's a charm, they say."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Master dwarf, I think your toung is somehow entangled by the effects of alcohol, would you like some of these to clear your mind?" says Ciprinus, glancing a goodbery he holds between two of his fingers. Addressing the snake "What do you think Carpio, should we let our friend eat this?"
The serpent coils around the druids arm, shaking its bifid toung to smell the air

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Rasereit Vundinn, Dwarven Barbarian

Rasereit turns around a bellows, "Bah! This isn' the alcohol talkin', this is 'ow a dwarf o' the Vundinn clan speaks! Ah'm a fierce warrior from under the Northern Mountains, and if ye don' like the way Ah talk, ye kin plug yer ears, mate!"

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Don't get angry with me Master dwarf, I mean no ofense, it's just a bit hard to follow your speach, thats all. Belive me when I say that a dwarven warrior isn't something I want to deal with"

BigB

First Post
Cepheus

Wik said:
Galwynn grumbles to himself, but accepts the drink with a nod of his head, although he does little more than touch it. "You are correct, of course - deeds, not words. I believe Halina said something similar... but I doubt you want me to quote scripture. Those who deal with the dead, controlling them, bother me, regardless of their motives."

Galwynn stares into his drink, and then shakes his head. "Nothing I can do about it. I'm not going to draw my blade and take the law into my own hands. I'm not that stupid." he looks at the gnome.

"You craft armour? Weapons? An interesting profession. In my home village, we had a blacksmith who used to make weapons as something of a hobby. When he found that I was taking up Halina's blade, he tried to forge me a weapon. Failed twice, but he eventually made this..." he half draws the scabbarded claymore at his side to show part of the blade. "Crude construction, I suppose, but I think it's a pretty good sword for a bumpkin such as myself."

Galwynn smiles sadly, stares off into space, and then shakes his head.

Glad to hear we can keep our wits under stress. Let us talk of better things.He looks at the sword as it is presented. Not a bad job that one. Took a lot of patience to go with a third try. I do make my living at the forge myself. Got a place here in the city, Stonebenders, named after the Master Smith Stonebender. Armor currently is my specialty. Been workin on a set of full plate for a friend, although he seems to have skipped town after losing in the duel to a woman. He wasn't the smartest companion if you know what I mean, but sure did block well when I was injured.

ooc:currently he can only craft MW Armor as he needs 2 more skill pts for craft weapons to take a 10 for the MW component.

Trouvere

Explorer
Voda Vosa said:
"Don't get angry with me Master dwarf, I mean no ofense, it's just a bit hard to follow your speach, thats all. Belive me when I say that a dwarven warrior isn't something I want to deal with"
"Perhaps we should sit back to back, druid. We both seem to have a talent for giving offence," says Taelythenihel Nimmilemar archly. She blinks twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads