City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wik

First Post
Galwynn does his best to wave off Keldar as he listens to Cepheus intently. "be careful with her, friend... her attentions are squarely focused not on our world, but the next."

He nods as Cepheus speaks, looking down at his own, rather mishapen, chainmail. "From what I've heard, and seen, Orcs definately aren't the most dependable sort... but they are loud and powerful. They don't take kindly to armour, though - they feel it slows them down, and gets in the way of their fighting. the one time I saw them, they charged into battle wearing bear skins, or nothing at all.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC:

Wik said:
"From what I've heard, and seen, Orcs definately aren't the most dependable sort... but they are loud and powerful. They don't take kindly to armour, though - they feel it slows them down, and gets in the way of their fighting. the one time I saw them, they charged into battle wearing bere skins, or nothing at all.

wouldn't bere skin be nothing at all?*snicker*

Phoenix8008

First Post
The door to the Inn slams open with such force that the dust is knocked from the rafters to float down like a sudden snowfall. Ducking in through the doorway stomps a hugely tall figure in scale mail armor and a horned helm who stands nearly 7 feet high. Surveying the room with his blood red eyes, the half-orc gnashes his large fangs together while swiping some straying dreadlocks of black hair back out of his scarred and tattooed face. His other enormous gray skinned hand holds a former tree log which appears to serve duty as a greatclub now. Though his explorers outfit gives little away, those with keen eyes might spot a silver medallion hanging from his neck depicting a bull's head in a field of red.

"My name, it iss Kurgahz Vuultan. I am here to sseek...employment." the half-orc bellows to the room. Stomping over to the bar, he slams a meaty palm down while demanding a drink. As the frightened serving girl hands him a tankard of ale, he glares at her. Smiling in a alarming manner, he tips the tankard over to spill the drink into his palms. Rubbing them together, he washes his hands before scrubbing his face with the remainder. Finally, he picks up the tankard and loudly blows each nostril cleanly into the cup. Handing it back to the girl, he says "Many thankss for providing me ssomething to remove the road grime with. Now I would like that DRINK which I have assked for. Maybe one of those ssmall kegs back there, that iss it.... Many thankss." He growls quietly before tipping back the keg to drink heavily from it. Slamming it back down on the counter, he lets loose a mighty belch before turning to find a place to sit himself down...

[sblock= OOC to all...]I apologize in advance for any and all that Kurgahz might (will) offend and/or argue with. Know that it's not me, it's him. He's a bit nuts, very self centered, and not so bright or charismatic. So again, let me apologize and say that I'll do my best to keep him in line, but he seems to be one of those characters that is kinda writing their own story while I'm just along for the ride! :heh: And talk about perfect timing, considering what Galwyn was just discussing!!?[/sblock]

Last edited:

Trouvere

Explorer
"Here's trouble," says Keldar softly, suddenly sitting up straight and showing no signs of drunkenness. He flicks back his cloak beneath which are eight shiny daggers. He slips one into each of his sleeves. "Keep an eye open, friends."

BigB

First Post
Wik said:
Galwynn does his best to wave off Keldar as he listens to Cepheus intently. "be careful with her, friend... her attentions are squarely focused not on our world, but the next."

He nods as Cepheus speaks, looking down at his own, rather mishapen, chainmail. "From what I've heard, and seen, Orcs definately aren't the most dependable sort... but they are loud and powerful. They don't take kindly to armour, though - they feel it slows them down, and gets in the way of their fighting. the one time I saw them, they charged into battle wearing bear skins, or nothing at all.

Cepheus watches the .5 Orc enter and introduce himself then replies to Galwynn so that no others can hear. HMM this new fella there reminds me of Jik'tu. He was a rare Orc, full breed that favored heavy armor and had some spell abilities too.

Keldar there I believe is harmless for now. It is the future I would worry about with that one.

Trouvere

Explorer
OOC - er, no. Mods, clean up in aisle 10.

BigB - not sure I understood the thrust of Cepheus's comment in #368? Keldar was referring to the arrival of the large aggressive half-orc Kurghaz in his #367

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases