City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone

Adventurer
"I hardly have more than a few coins to my name" says Odno. "I'll be fortunate just to call mine some armaments and protective paraphernalia before we depart."

[sblock=ooc]To be sincere, I have 100 gold coins unspent, but by Odno's background he's broke. I'll spend the money on equipment (it'll be things that "he borrowed from somebody he knows") before the adventure starts)[/sblock]

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Eanos
"Unfortunately, I haven't the funds to purchase the wand all by myself. I have a few hundred gold I can contribute, but we'd still be short."

Troi sighs at this.

"'ow much are ya short?" He asks. "I got plen'y a coin jus' burnin' a hole in my pocket, an' it sounds like ya'd put it ta better use'n I would."

Heckler

First Post
Scott DeWar said:
"Ja, I go vit you."

Pendrake stands and joins Octavio.

(OOC: where is the thread for this?)

ooc:If you want to participate, I think you need to go to the link in one of my previous posts. If you want to be a spectator, go here and wait for the show to start.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: For the Maze, just go there and talk to Reynold In Character. Your welcome to join, it is open for character of level 1 to 20. For spectator, I usually allow anyone to come watch, but for the Maze, it is a special case I would prefer no one to watch, as most of the event will be SBLOCKED anyway.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Velmont said:
OOC: For the Maze, just go there and talk to Reynold In Character. Your welcome to join, it is open for character of level 1 to 20. For spectator, I usually allow anyone to come watch, but for the Maze, it is a special case I would prefer no one to watch, as most of the event will be SBLOCKED anyway.
thanks all...found the link to the contest...it appears that i am a day ot two late and a gold or two short.

Rathan

First Post
As the sun set over the Red Dragon Inn a lone wanderer sauntered into the confines of the large greeting area of the vast Inn..... his eyes would scan the bar area for several moments as he drank in his new resting place to sooth his sore bones..... once finding a suitable seat he would plop is body down into the hard wooden chair and sighed softly.... his journey was a long one this day and he needed rest....... he would give himself a few moments before ushering himself up once more and walked to the bar for a glass of cold water..... then again return to his seat to relax in fully.... the cleric of Hyrag has now fiund himself suitable lodging for the night....

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Quarion returns to the tavern after a week of absence. This time the elf has a large, gray wolf in tow. He orders a glass of wine after introducing himself, "Quarion Holimion, druid of Verdante," and his wolf, "And Garma, my friend and companion." He asks for a bit of tough meat for the wolf to chew on. A frightened barmaid delicately tosses the food towards the wolf. Garma snatches it out of the air savagely, and then calmly returns to Quarion's side and rips the meal to shreds quietly.

"Our employer has not returned yet, has he?" Quarion asks.

OOC: Ack! The spacetime flux in Enworld is strong this week.

Rystil Arden

First Post
OOC: Ack! The spacetime flux in Enworld is strong this week.

(OOC: Don't worry, there's an in-game explanation! My players in Crux of the Matter just released a seal that unleashed powerful spacetime distortions on the nearby area (relatively close to Orussus). See, you're interweaving with the games...yeah, that's it!)

Velmont

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Don't worry, there's an in-game explanation! My players in Crux of the Matter just released a seal that unleashed powerful spacetime distortions on the nearby area (relatively close to Orussus). See, you're interweaving with the games...yeah, that's it!)

OOC: That might explain why the characters in the Tournement have lived only six days in eight months RL.

Rathan

First Post
Rathan would note the woodland elf type Quarion... and his companion as they entered the inn.... his eyes on the wolf for more than a brief second as he then looked back up to the druid with a soft nod..... after a short time he would reach for his glass of water and move it to his lips for a health sip and then places the glass back to it's wet ring on the table top..... if the druid would happen to come closer he would greet him friendly......

Good day to you master elf.... what a lovely pet wolf you have there... is it friendly? he would as as he leaned back in his chair....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads