City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouvere

Explorer
"A manticore! Those things are dangerous!" splutters Keldar Warbray. "It was not a manticore, it was a... a... basilisk. If it had not escaped, I could show you, but - alas! - I forgot to keep my eye on it."

Solange

First Post
Rapture chuckles almost musically. "Well, then perhaps you best hold on to your lizard tighter next time m'lord.... Keldar." she quickly corrects herself and blushes again, almost sheepishly this time. "Pardon me, tis but a habit."

"So... Keldar... might I have the honor of joining you at your table?" she asks again, pausing to make sure she gets it right, as she takes a sip of her wine.

Trouvere

Explorer
Solange said:
Rapture chuckles almost musically. "Well, then perhaps you best hold on to your lizard tighter next time m'lord.... Keldar."
Keldar's mouth drops open as he hears this formulation, and it is several seconds before he manages to recover.
She quickly corrects herself and blushes again, almost sheepishly this time. "Pardon me, tis but a habit. So... Keldar... might I have the honor of joining you at your table?" she asks again, pausing to make sure she gets it right, as she takes a sip of her wine.
"Of course, of course - all are welcome at what is known in the Red Dragon as Keldar's Corner - but especially those of your beauty and grace. I shall let the Keldarians here introduce themselves."

Solange

First Post
Trouvere said:
Keldar's mouth drops open as he hears this formulation, and it is several seconds before he manages to recover.
OOC: OMG! Did I say that? :eek:
Trouvere said:
"Of course, of course - all are welcome at what is known in the Red Dragon as Keldar's Corner - but especially those of your beauty and grace. I shall let the Keldarians here introduce themselves."
Rapture smiles and takes a seat, sitting proper and upright. "Keldarians? I had thought the proper term was Keldarites?"

She puts her glass down on the table and folds her hands across her lap, glancing with a gentle smile at the others at the table.

Wik

First Post
Galwynn chuckles at Rapture's comments, and shoots Cepheus a wry grin at his comments. "Law and Foolishness go hand in hand, sometimes - although I didn't say that." he looks up at the roof. "she gets mad at me when I say things like that."

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Grfullk!" Kurgahz nearly chokes on his ale with laughter after hearing the exchange between the pretty newcomer and the court jester. Putting his keg down on the bar, he wipes his mouth with one sleeve before commenting quietly to no one in particular, "I guess it's true what they say, 'The gods gave men two heads and only enough blood to operate one at a time!' " he chuckles lowly before ordering a plate of food from the serving lady. "Just bring the whole trayfull and save yourself the time and trips back and forth, got it?"

Heckler

First Post
A half elf enters the Inn. Her long red hair is unkempt. She carries a greatsword, and one can hear her chain armor under her doeskin dress as she crosses to the bar. "Rinya Starflower," she barks out, addressing the room. "Joe, give me a shot of Dwarven whiskey," and she downs the shot, grimacing as the liquor slides down her throat. "We've just returned from the North. The dragons are awake, and they bear prophecy. Ready yourselves, some great evil is preparing to strike."

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases