City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heckler

First Post
"Leave him be, Lasair. I probably do sound foolish. I have no use for fancy talk. I'm the type that when something annoys me I tend to hit it hard. And repeatedly. Until its no longer moving, then its no longer a problem.

Besides, I just bought this new sword, and I'm oh-so-eager break it in,"
Rinya finishes, with a look of mischief on her face.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Rasereit Vundinn, Dwarven Barbarian

Rasereit smiles when Lasair enters the tavern. "Lasair, how've ye been lass? It seems ye've managed t'get a bit more work than Ogrin an' me." He greets the newcomers with a loud hello and a call for drinks. The red-haired dwarf then listens to their stories. "Dragons, wakin' up? On'y experience Ah ever had wit' a dragon near killed meh. From the north ye say? That's me homeland, under the Northern Mountains... Ah've been meanin' to head back up there some time, maybe now that a storm is brewin' Ah'll find some adventure on the way! Knockin' down the bad guys, that's what Ah do!"

Rasereit does not object to being called a Keldarian. He laughs and drinks to Keldar's health.

When the conversation turns to creatures of the sea, Rasereit remains quiet. Those near him might hear him mumble, "Ah hate the sea."

When Lasair starts to get offended, Rasereit tries clumsily to defuse the situation. "Oh, he don't mean any 'arm, Lasair. 'Tis good t'be skeptical, keeps yer 'ead clear, eh?"

[sblock=OOC: ]How much longer, RA? Lasair went on an entire adventure while Ogrin, Razh and Troi rotted in the tavern! ;) [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Actually, she only went on half of a mini-adventure ;) I can only say that I don't know. Maybe I should institute some sort of way for you guys stuck in the tavern to help me move IA/BotES forward. It's the first adventure I started here, but due to posting speed, it won't end :lol:

When the event happens, it will recruit up to six full teams of adventures of various levels (though the teams will need to be arranged to send the stronger ones all together on one, the weaker all together on others, since some of them are easier than others). It will have special rewards, a huge exciting climax, and hopefully a bunch of tie-ins :))

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: That's the idea. So far I have 0 confirmed potential GMs/Judges who want to help me out with tie-ins, but we'll see what happens. Also, the six simultaneous adventures are just the first part ;))

Someone

Adventurer
Heckler said:
"Why would you think that? He's half-dragon. I imagine he grew them naturally."

"Sorry, I don't get what you say. I think you mean he was half man, half dragon, but don't understand how's that possible."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, when a dragon and a woman or a man and a dragoness love each other very much..." Lasair begins her explanation, "They can make a baby together. Usually they change shape to look like a human first, at least in the legends."

Someone

Adventurer
Rystil Arden said:
"Well, when a dragon and a woman or a man and a dragoness love each other very much..." Lasair begins her explanation, "They can make a baby together."

Nodis' mouth hangs open. "Aw, come on, you're kidding me. Seriously, you went over the top with that one. Back at the village there was the rumor of the guy who did... that... kind of things with sheep, but, a big flying lizard? That's gross, even changed into human form or whatever."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads