City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heckler

First Post
Someone said:
Nodis' mouth hangs open. "Aw, come on, you're kidding me. Seriously, you went over the top with that one. Back at the village there was the rumor of the guy who did... that... kind of things with sheep, but, a big flying lizard? That's gross, even changed into human form or whatever."

"So do you have some kind of problem with half-breeds," the half-elf asks.

Someone

Adventurer
Heckler said:
"So do you have some kind of problem with half-breeds," the half-elf asks.

"I'd do, if you were a half-sheep" says Nodis. "Seriously, you can't say the idea of doing it with a winged reptile doesn't freak you out. 't has to be a joke."

Trouvere

Explorer
Bogre said:
"But you might be lying! Or exaggerating. Or whoever that person you talked to is a liar. Or exaggerating. Or stupid. Besides, it sounds foolish."
Rystil Arden said:
"Do you impugn the vhal of Rinya, my companion?" Lasair asks, an eyebrow raised, "She speaks the truth, and it is what we all know."
"I, Keldar, know foolishness when I see it, and I have a keen ear for nonsense tales, and yet I believe this one to be true," says Keldar. "Although, I suppose it is possible the dragon told a tall tale to quickly rid himself of trespassers too close to his hoard, no? And yet, there must be dark times, great times, coming - or Keldar would not have returned to Orussus!"

Solange

First Post
Trouvere said:
"And yet, there must be dark times, great times, coming - or Keldar would not have returned to Orussus!"
"Wouldn't that make you the great evil then if you bring dark times?" Rapture inquires of Keldar.

Trouvere

Explorer
"I am quite certain I am not the fulfilment of this particular prophecy, young lady" says Keldar primly. "Not even if the dragon were the great silver wyrm Corsymryx."

Heckler

First Post
Someone said:
"I'd do, if you were a half-sheep" says Nodis. "Seriously, you can't say the idea of doing it with a winged reptile doesn't freak you out. 't has to be a joke."

Rinya thinks on this for a moment. "Well, he was very handsome, the way the sunlight glistened off his scales..."

Richard Rawen

First Post
Richard listens to the banter, standing from his barstool when the word liar is thrown at his friend, yet when Rinya does not take offense, the young man turns his back on the big mouth at the full table.
"Hot food and cold Dwarven ale if you please Joe." Turning to his companions, "That noble fella fed us well enough and all, but I'll wager this stew is every bit as tasty and," his face lighting up as the tall mug is set in front of the fighter, "no wine or mead tastes better than cold Stout."
Blowing back the foam Richard takes a deep draught and settles in. He'll eat several bowls of stew, tipping the barmaid if he's allowed, and then ask for a room with a bath.

Solange

First Post
Heckler said:
Rinya thinks on this for a moment. "Well, he was very handsome, the way the sunlight glistened off his scales..."
Rapture sighsn "I would have loved to have met someone like that. It sounds so exciting."

Wik

First Post
Galwynn listens to much of the banter in the room, and snorts. Looking up at the rafters once more, he mutters "Halina, I'm more sure every day that you're crazy. What is all this, now?"

He looks around the room. "Half-dragons? Conversations about fish? Sheep? I know it's a tavern, but..."

Heckler

First Post
Wik said:
Galwynn listens to much of the banter in the room, and snorts. Looking up at the rafters once more, he mutters "Halina, I'm more sure every day that you're crazy. What is all this, now?"

He looks around the room. "Half-dragons? Conversations about fish? Sheep? I know it's a tavern, but..."

"Fine, suit yourselves," Rinya comments as she turns to the bar. "Joe, all this foolishness has gotten me hungry. What's the special today?"

Without missing a beat, Joe replies, "Catfish."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads