City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solange

First Post
"Oh my, m'lord, that must have been horrible. I never met my parents, so I can only imagine the pain you must have felt." Rapture says. "I can only hope that it helped you find yourself and freedom from your burdens. The burden of such a deed must have been a heavy price though."

Phoenix8008

First Post
"There wass some pain. But it opened my eyess to understand that death iss part of life, and not to be feared. So I sserve death to my enemiess, and let their blood soak the ground until my time comess and I stand before my god." Kurgahz says with pride.

Solange

First Post
"Oh my," Rapture says, a little taken aback. "M'lord, don't some enemies deserve a chance at redemption?"

Solange

First Post
Trouvere said:
Keldar has the good grace to look abashed. "Three orphans, of differing sorts," he says softly.
"I thought you were born to your frost giant lover? Or was it the basilisk?"

Trouvere

Explorer
"I believe I am being mocked," says Keldar to the air. "I cannot think what I could have done to deserve such a fate."

Solange

First Post
"I'm sorry Keldar, but with so many legends, it's hard to keep them straight." Rapture says apologetically.

Trouvere

Explorer
"I know what you mean. I should probably write them down. Or feel free to take notes yourself. No, my parents were as human as you or I. I... lost them, or they lost me. They may yet live; I do not know. And so I grew up near, er, in, a small village off, I mean, on the coast of the Sound, some way north of here. A difficult childhood, you might say."

Solange

First Post
"I'm sure it must have been trying, but surely you had someone to care for you? And to grow up near the ocean must have been so lovely." Rapture says.

Trouvere

Explorer
"I grew accustomed to it," says Keldar shortly. "It was wet and often cold. I had a great deal of work to do, since I was the only one with legs."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads