WotBS WotBS Act 3 - Shelter From the Storm

trevor135

First Post
According to what I've been reading this was supposed to be released 3-7-07. It's now 3-31-07. Any idea when this should be released? I'm about to purchase a subscription. I'm just trying to figure out how "on schedule" things will be.

Where did you read that was the release date? We've been working on a release schedule of putting each out at the end of the month. The layout of Shelter from the Storm is complete, except that we noticed a piece of art had been lost accidentally, so we're doing some last-minute revisions to fit that in. It might be up as late as tomorrow, April 1st, much to my chagrin.

However, for the future adventures, I should be getting the final draft of adventure 5 in a few days, so we're pulling ahead of schedule. Honestly, fault for the lateness of this adventure rests solely on my shoulders, since I had a houseguest last month, and didn't devote the time needed to finish writing it.

Luckily for subscribers (but sadly for me), my lovely houseguest has gone back to Brazil.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The adventure has been released; subscribers should have received their download links.

Vanuslux

Explorer
And since I've finally been able to start running the campaign (had our first session today) I suppose I'll be picking it up. :)

Morrus said:
The adventure has been released; subscribers should have received their download links.
Have you sold a million to Guernsey? My internet email provider is currently down :(

Last edited:

Remove ads