Unconverted Original D&D creatures

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Mortis said:
IIRC they were the only two Conan modules (plus a Red Sonja module) TSR released for AD&D. They did release another 3 Conan modules (CN1-3), but they were for the Conan RPG which used a completely different rules system.
The creatures for those three modules are in the index, and the ones from the Red Sonja one were already listed on the unconverted generic 1st edition creatures thread. For some reason though, I left the creatures from CB1 and CB2 off that list. That's been fixed now though, thanks for catching it!

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Updated, thanks. Just 65 creatures left between this list and the AD&D Mystaran list. Some of those other vanilla creatures last appeared in core AD&D2 sources, and were thus listed on some of the other unconverted lists. (I've updated those too.)

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
I updated the list anyway, to add "Pudding, Deadly" and "Vampire, Lesser" from the 1999 Dungeons and Dragons Adventure Game. (But now I'm thinking those might be better placed in the 2nd Edition list...)

Aside: I wonder if Jamie will manage to finish converting the remaining 60-odd Mystaran creatures before 4th Edition?

Mortis

First Post
Echohawk said:
Aside: I wonder if Jamie will manage to finish converting the remaining 60-odd Mystaran creatures before 4th Edition?
He'd better :)

Actually I've just posted the Devilswine to the Mystara board - you'll have to wait 'til next month for it to make it to the Vaults.

Regards
Mortis

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Heh. I'm one step ahead of you for a change. I've been removing those creatures from the unconverted list as they pop up on the Mystara board ;).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases