Dresden Files - Things that Go Bump

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Man this was a GREAT episode. I kept waiting to see how it ended, and while the resolution was short, it was effective. An actual FREAKING dragon. Now that was cool. :) D&D fans, rejoice.

jhallum

Explorer
Yeah, but I'm really disgusted with how they are showing episodes out of order. I think it would have been better if they had shown all of the episodes in order, rather than do it this way. This episode felt like it was the 4th or 5th episode to be shown, IMO. Stupid Sci fi.

Matchstick

Adventurer
The last four or five episodes they've shown have all been quite good, last night was one of the best. I thought the dragon dieing should have been more dramatic, or at least it should have been a little more apparent what they did. I also thought the "save Ancient Mai" scene could have been a lot more dramatic. Overall though I really liked the episode, and if it wasn't for my wife I don't know that I would have figured out the twist until just before it was revealed.

It's scary though, as soon as they said "Someone in the house is bad" my wife knew who it was, and as soon as she said it, I knew she was right. Even scarier, we flipped over to Blood Ties at a Dresden commercial, my wife watched literally ten seconds of Blood Ties before it went to commercial, and then said "Incubus". Which turned out to be correct as well. She's a living spoiler.

:)

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
jhallum said:
Yeah, but I'm really disgusted with how they are showing episodes out of order. I think it would have been better if they had shown all of the episodes in order, rather than do it this way. This episode felt like it was the 4th or 5th episode to be shown, IMO. Stupid Sci fi.
Yea, they should have put the pilot and followed in order, it would have explained somethings better. I have yet to find a site with a listing of the correct order but then I have not looked in great detail.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases