[UPDATED - ASCENSION!] Blackdirge's "Metamorphosis - From Dretch to Demon Lord"

Muxe

First Post
Will the mechanics for your Demonic progression of our hero be included in your book, or perhaps maybe you could post that here if it is not. I am interested in what would be required mechanically speaking to progress from a dretch and on up.

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Muxe said:
Will the mechanics for your Demonic progression of our hero be included in your book, or perhaps maybe you could post that here if it is not. I am interested in what would be required mechanically speaking to progress from a dretch and on up.

There will be plenty of crunchy goodness included in the book, but that aspect I think I'd rather leave vague, simply becasue defining it in D20 terms could keep me from taking the story where I want it to go. It would kind of box me in, and I like to avoid that as much as possible.

But that said, I do have some ideas in the vein that I would like to explore at some point, and of course, these boards would be an ideal place to do so.

BD

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Land Outcast said:
He's taking out the non-OGL stuff.

Correct.

Most of the changes I'm making are pretty small. Instead of saying Baator, I just say the Nine Hells, instead of tanar'ri, I say demon, and so on. There are only a few instances where I needed to do any serious reworking.

BD

This is fantastic, I've often thought that many of the Story Hours here deserve to see print.

Now, I wonder if it's possible to get certain other DM's to finish thier Story Hours if they were to be published? I think the oldsters here know just who I'm talking about, or have thier own list.

Remove ads