TSR Q&A with Gary Gygax

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the multi-year Q&A sessions held by D&D co-creator Gary Gygax here at EN World, beginning in 2002 and running up until his sad pasing in 2008. Gary's username in the thread below is Col_Pladoh, and his first post in this long thread is Post #39.

Gary_Gygax_Gen_Con_2007.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Henry

Autoexreginated
Col_Pladoh said:
When these boards crashed many months back a thread was totally zapped. Perhaps it was Part XIII. I don't remember that clearly.

To clarify, approx. five months of threads from Jan 2006 to May 2006 were lost in a catastrophic forum & backup failure. :(

And to remind Gary, if you ever feel like there needs to be a new thread for a shorter size, let us know. It doesn't affect the servers one way or another, but if it helps you out we're on it.

Col_Pladoh

Gary Gygax
Henry said:
To clarify, approx. five months of threads from Jan 2006 to May 2006 were lost in a catastrophic forum & backup failure. :(

And to remind Gary, if you ever feel like there needs to be a new thread for a shorter size, let us know. It doesn't affect the servers one way or another, but if it helps you out we're on it.
Okay, I suppose it would be a good idea if I started a new thread :D

Cheers,
Gary

mordelack

First Post
Col_Pladoh said:
Originally Posted by mordelack

Perhaps Gord vs. Drizzt in Act I, Gord vs. Raistlin in Act II, and Gord vs. Elminster in Act III?
Just kidding! Seriously, just kidding. No really, I mean it, it was only a joke, no such book will come to light.

K.R.Bourgoine

Anyone care to step up and take Bourgine's place as my co-author?

Gary

:D If it counts for anything, I did just get a message from a Gord fan saying this:

"Elminster vs. Gord. How could that possibly go wrong? ;)

C’mon…you don’t think Gord vs. early-career-Conan wouldn’t work better?"

K.R.Bourgoine

Col_Pladoh

Gary Gygax
mordelack said:
:D If it counts for anything, I did just get a message from a Gord fan saying this:

"Elminster vs. Gord. How could that possibly go wrong? ;)

C’mon…you don’t think Gord vs. early-career-Conan wouldn’t work better?"

K.R.Bourgoine
How absolutely dreadful!

:mad:
Gary

mordelack

First Post
Joking aside, I agree with your suggestion that a young Gord (late teens/early 20s) would probably be the best way to go for a new full length tale.
He's not overly powerful and still has alot to learn.

But then again in a post-destruction epic there would be the tension that he could die.

:eek:

K.R.Bourgoine

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases