List of official WotC classes?

Oryan77

Adventurer
With all of the supplement books out, I'm curious to know what classes exist in WotC books besides the core classes. Does anyone have a complete list?

Nyaricus

First Post
Bleh, I'm not a big fan of the formatting there. Here's the same list fixed up a bit, for your perusal:

Archivist (HoH)
Ardent (ComPsi)
Artificer (ECS)
Barbarian (PHB)
Bard (PHB)
Bardic Sage (UA)
Battle Sorcerer (UA)
Beguiler (PHBII)
Binder (ToM)
Cleric (PHB)
Cloistered Cleric (UA)
Crusader (ToB)
Divine Bard (UA)
Divine Mind (ComPsi)
Domain Wizard (UA)
Dragon Shaman (PHBII)
Dragonfire Adept (DraMag)
Dread Necromancer (HoH)
Druid (PHB)
Druidic Avenger (UA)
Duskblade (PHBII)
Erudite (ComPsi)
Factotum (DunScp)
Favored Soul (ComDiv)
Fighter (PHB)
Healer (MHB)
Hexblade (ComWar)
Incarnate (MoI)
Knight (PHBII)
Lurk (ComPsi)
Marshal (MHB)
Monk (PHB)
Mystic (DLCS)
Ninja (ComAdven)
Noble (DLCS)
Paladin (PHB)
Paladin of Freedom (UA)
Paladin of Slaughter (UA)
Paladin of Tyranny (UA)
Planar Ranger (UA)
Psion (XPH)
Psychic Warrior (XPH)
Ranger (PHB)
Rogue (PHB)
Samurai (ComWar)
Savage Bard (UA)
Scout (ComAdven)
Shaman (OA)
Shadowcaster (ToM)
Shugenja (ComDiv)
Sohei (OA)
Sorcerer (PHB)
Soulborn (MoI)
Soulknife (XPH)
Specialized Wizard Variants (UA)
Swordsage (ToB)
Spellthief (ComAdven)
Spirit Shaman (ComDiv)
Swashbuckler (ComWar)
Thug (UA)
Totem Barbarian (UA)
Totemist (MoI)
Truenamer (ToM)
Urban Ranger (UA)
Warblade (ToB)
Warlock (ComArc)
Warmage (ComArc)
Wilder (XPH)
Wilderness Rogue (UA)
Wizard (PHB)
Wu Jen (ComArc)

71 classes, by my count. Lemme know if I missed anyone ;)

cheers,
--N

Razz

Banned
Banned
You missed the ones in Dragon Compendium Volume One. I don't know why WotC ignores those, it'sd 100% official D&D content. You'd figure they'd refer you to the D&D material in that book.

DRAGON COMPENDIUM CLASSES
Battle Dancer
Death Master
Jester
Mountebank
Savant
Sha'ir
Urban Druid

So 78 classes in total.

sjmiller

Explorer
If you want an Excel spreadsheet listing classes and their sources, based on the Consolidated Lists mentioned above, you can find those at Creative Mountain Games . Some geek took all the lists and put them all in a Excel workbook. Oh wait, that was me. :cool:

smootrk

First Post
Additionally, I noticed that the Samurai from OA was omitted, although the CW one is listed. There may be other classes missing if you count OA (Rokugan stuff, ie Courtier), or Kalamar stuff (both about as close to official as you can get). NPC classes were omitted including the one from Eberron (Magesmith or something like that).

Reynard

Legend
Razz said:
You missed the ones in Dragon Compendium Volume One. I don't know why WotC ignores those, it'sd 100% official D&D content. You'd figure they'd refer you to the D&D material in that book.

Not to be a cynic, but it might have something to do with the fact that WotC doesn't get any $$ when you buy Dragon Compendium, versus, say, Complete Divine.

Cam Banks

Adventurer
Reynard said:
Not to be a cynic, but it might have something to do with the fact that WotC doesn't get any $$ when you buy Dragon Compendium, versus, say, Complete Divine.

Right. All of MWP's Dragonlance products are official licensed Wizards of the Coast material, too, approved by WOTC etc etc but you'll never see the mariner or the master (two new base classes that appeared in Sovereign Press/Margaret Weis Productions books) in any WOTC list or product.

Cheers,
Cam

Razz

Banned
Banned
Which doesn't make sense, considering they are all officially D&D material and WotC should be referring to D&D sources whether or not they're getting money from it. They mention the Dragonlance CS book but not the others?

I'm glad I never majored in business. The whole thing is just confusing and makes no sense to me.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases