Equivalent Exchange: Episode 3--Crimson Eternal

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Alphonse and Rose leave the village without any further problems and solemnly remount the train, making their way to Central. On their arrival, they need to make a request to access the restricted files from the Central library. Alphonse, along with Rose, is met by Brigadier General Hawkeye.*

"Fullmetal, what a pleasant surprise," she greets him in measured tones, her face its usual calm and stern, "Can I ask why you have requested access to those files?"

Dire Lemming

First Post
Alphonse seems in a bit of a daze as he steps off the train, and it takes a moment before it registers with him that he is being addressed. "Oh, hello Brigadier General Hawkeye. It's good to see you again." despite his words, his mood seems uncharacteristically subdued.

He nods in response to her question; "Well I just thought they might help me find my brother." he pauses a moment before continuing, "Is there something wrong?"

Last edited:

unleashed

First Post
*Rose nudges Al with an elbow when he doesn’t introduce her, before taking matters into her own hands.*

“Hi there, Brigadier General Hawkeye, I’m Rose,” she says with a smile, holding out her hand, “Take no notice of Al’s mood, he’s upset about some trouble we encountered on our way here.”

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Trouble? Is this something the military should handle that you tried to take care of on your own? As you know, your brother had a tendency for being a hero. We can help, Alphonse."

'He's just like Ed was at that age...'

Dire Lemming

First Post
Al shakes his head. "It's nothing... Well, there is one thing." Al takes out the picture of Karin and shows it to Hawkeye "The person in this picture. If you ever see them could you let me know?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"A mysterious picture of a woman with no explanation. You're just like your brother, Fullmetal. You have to realise that it is frustrating to the people who are trying to help you."

Dire Lemming

First Post
Al isn't sure what to make of Hawkeyes comparisons between him and Ed, he would usually take something like that as a compliment but he gets the feeling it wasn't intended that way. "Er... well. Her name is Karin and... She's had her soul bound to a doll that looks just like this picture. She's an alchemist we me in Lintar when we stopped yesterday but she... Well she disappeared, and I'm worried about it." Al deliberately avoids mentioning anything about Clause or her fate.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"A rogue alchemist...yes, thank you for alerting me of that. This is something the military should investigate."

*Just then, a soldier enters and salutes Hawkeye.*

"Brigadier General, we have a report on the killer--they said it's urgent."

"Urgent? Send him in."

*Private Selim Bradley enters the room, a dark-haired young man notably wearing an undershirt that would usually be worn beneath a blue military coat and an eyepatch and a sabre at his hip. With him are Elysia Hughes, a lithe girl with light-brown hair dressed in street clothes, and a dark-haired woman in a traveler's cloak. Also following in an ambiguous way as if rescued, or perhaps captured, is a beautiful woman wrapped in a blue military coat sized for a man as if she is wearing nothing underneath.*

"Your report, Private Bradley?" Hawkeye asks, a bit sceptically, then she gives the final woman a second look and blanches slightly as if she has seen a ghost, one hand moving instinctively towards her pistol.

Raylis

First Post
Elysia clearly has something on her mind as she walks in with Selim and Laura, upon seeing Al her face brightens "Alphonse!" she greets enthusiastically, rushing over to embrace the boy in a hug.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases