Equivalent Exchange: Episode 3--Crimson Eternal

Dire Lemming

First Post
Alphonse too gives Hawkeye a questioning glance. "Lab 5? I thought there were only four military laboratories."

OOC: It's where they keep the space aliens! Right Scieszka?

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
"If the circle remains in Laboratory 5, that means it will not be going anywhere. Further inspection will have to wait until I send a team to survey and inspect Laboratory 5 to ensure that the location is safe--after all, apparently there was at least one serial killer lurking down there in an area we thought was collapsed."

Dire Lemming

First Post
"Alright, it seems like chimeras were the connection between him and Tucker, but I still don't see what Lieutenant Miller has to do with any of this." he looks around at the others in the room, "Are you sure there's nothing else? Even something that might not seem important."

Dire Lemming

First Post
After a long awkward silence Al finally sighs, "Well I guess we'll have to go take a look at that circle before we make any more progress. Though maybe I can find out more about Tucker at the library. Hm, I haven't seen Sczieska yet, I'm sure she'ed know something." he turns to General Hawkeye; "But, General... What are you going to do with Lieutenant Miller?" he says, his gaze turning to the woman in question. "You can't just lock her up, she hasn't done anything wrong, even if we don't know how she got here."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"We most certainly can lock her up, Fullmetal. However, that does not mean that we will do so indefinitely. Since she was involved with a serial killer and the case may not be completely closed since the end of the report is not well-understoof, she will be held in custody for her own safety pending further investigation," Hawkeye replies curtly, "If that is all? Fullmetal, Private Bradley. Dismissed."

*Hawkeye turns back to her stack of papers that need her attention with a stoic look, then back to Miller. She waits for those gathered to head off.*

Dire Lemming

First Post
Alphonse looks somewhat hurt at being brushed off by Hawkeye, but he gets the feeling that arguing the matter won't help. Instead, he turned to Miller, with determination in his eyes. "Don't worry, I'll figure out what's going on, and you'll be free in no time!" "See you later, General." With that, he quickly leaves the office, and heads for the street.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Laura looks at Miller once more appraisingly, then follows Selim. She is still waiting to file her 'report' so she can go about her business.

unleashed

First Post
*Moving over to Elysia, Rose smiles as she steers the young woman towards the door.*

“Come on Elysia, let’s follow Al and Private Bradley... we can decide what we're going to do while we walk to the library with them.”

Raylis

First Post
Elysia gives a backward glance at Miller, but allows herself to be steered out of the room by Rose "Yeah, okay" she says, obviously distracted.

Remove ads