Break of Dawn [Manzanita judging] COMPLETED

B4cchus

Explorer
This is the adventure thread for the adventure Break of Dawn.

Characters:
Eanos, human monk 5
Mordik dwarf rogue 3
Quarion Holimion, Elven Druid 3
Odno human psion 2
Aletheia human cleric 2

Conventions:
You can make your own rolls using IC.
Use quoted text for speech, italics for thought and an OOC in front of out of character text.

[sblock=adventure notes]
Dunbar supplied a light riding war horse (incl. tack) for each party member.

Marching order:
Eanos and Mordik in front, Odno and Aletheia in the middle, and Quarion and Garma on rear guard.

Watch protocol:
first watch: Eanos/Aletheia
second watch: Quarion/Garma
third watch: Mordik/Odno
This will make for a twelve hour rest to give everybody an eigth hour rest.
[/sblock]

xp award 1
xp award 2
xp award 3
xp award 4
Final xp and wrapup

Last edited:

Someone

Adventurer
(ooc: I'm here and ready. Odno has bought no other equipment beyond what's already recorded in his charater sheet)

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Quarion Holimion, Elven Druid

Quarion purchased some new equipment over the week, namely magic armor and a magic darkwood shield. He also upgraded his bow to a MW darkwood composite shortbow and his quarterstaff to a MW darkwood quarterstaff. (By upgraded I mean... sold his old one and bought a new one.)

He has 77.18gp cash, he'll donate it all to the "pre-advance wand fund", assured that the money will eventually come out of the advance payment.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Aletheia can't afford to purchase anything new. She suggests that we hold onto one or two potions of CLW as well as the wand in case she and Quarion both fall)

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

(OOC: Since we've said the purchase can come out of the advance, I went ahead and had Eanos buy the wand with his funds alone. I figured the math would be easier that way. He had enough left over to buy one CLW potion (which, since he'll keep that, doesn't need to be repaid out of the advance). I have the wand in Eanos' haversack right now, though I'm assuming Aletheia will be carrying it? If that's the case, I can delete it from Eanos' sheet as soon as it's updated on Rystil's.

Since the light horses are loaners, I didn't add it to the character sheet for now.

I'd also say Rystil's right, and folk might want to buy a few more potions if they can.)

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: go ahead and add the horses to your sheets. It is also usefull for loading stuff on your horse, keeping track of the mount's hp and adjucating the +1/-1 ability score.

Remove ads