Will the SRD be updated again?

Roudi

First Post
I would expect so. Doesn't seem like they're in any rush to do anything about the SRD.

Having said that, Whenever you post next, happy 1000th post!

Ranger REG

Explorer
HalWhitewyrm said:
Am I dreaming? Am I expecting too much? Should I just accept that that boat left never to return? :\
WotC is undergoing an inter-office civil war between the pro-OGC and the anti-OGC factions.

When the gunsmoke is clear and the blood have been spilled, we'll know who are the victors.

Roudi

First Post
Ranger REG said:
WotC is undergoing an inter-office civil war between the pro-OGC and the anti-OGC factions.

When the gunsmoke is clear and the blood have been spilled, we'll know who are the victors.
Someone should write a tabletop game based on that.

Bacris

First Post
Ranger REG said:

I have to ask, is this speculation or from confirmed reports?

Not to say I wouldn't doubt it, but as I recall, a lot of the big WotC proponents for the SRD / OGL aren't with WotC anymore... Ryan most definitely isn't.

HalWhitewyrm

First Post
Based on a lot of background noise in the industry, I got the same feeling Ranger mentions.

I guess, especially after yesterday's huge announcement, things at WotC are in a state of flux, so we need to wait.

Next week's GAMA Trade Show has the potential to be very interesting.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases