Pathfinder 1E Paizo no longer publishing Dungeon and Dragon

Agamon

Adventurer
Nightfall said:
I just wonder about the things I love the most, Core Beliefs, Demononcion and of course the comics.

Yeah, some people are betting the farm that all these articles will magically make the leap to the Online Thingy. I wonder how smart it would be to continue to piss off customers far after the fact by basically ripping Paizo off. The answer is, of course, not very smart, and in light of recent decisions made by the Wizzies, maybe it's a good bet after all.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Aggy,

Well just have to see. Ripping off is one thing. Ripping it off and trying to make it work, is something else. Just compare Apple and Windows. :p :)

Danny,

Nah you're a gator fighter eater lover. ;)

Thurbane

First Post
Mistwell said:
New Coke was one of the best things Coke ever did in the history of their company though. They released it, and when people complained they released Classic Coke along with it, and discovered and amazing thing: even if nobody drank new coke, they were getting double the shelf space by doing it, squeezing their competition off the shelves in the process. Hence they dropped New Coke and released a half a dozen different varieties of coke. This was followed by the death of some of their competition, and Pepsi deciding to do the same thing or die.

Change was good, even for a good thing. It wasn't the change they expected, but it ended up being a huge benefit for Coke that they experimented the way they did.
Good for the corporation does not equal good for the consumer.

Friadoc

Explorer
Not only are you one of them, but you're tainted, too. :lol:

I ain't one to talk, I'm a mutt of a gaelic nordic by-blow moment of the early 70s, but at least I ain't germanic. It almost sounds like somethin' ya need a pill for. ;)

Nightfall

No but good for me is money angels and my soon to be new sig title! ;)

Friadoc,

Yeah I'm tainted. That's what being the half divine agent of the Scarred Lands and half fiend son of Orcus gets you. Plus money angels too! ;)

Alnag

First Post
How Wizards are treating the anger of their customers in practical example

Please note that putting boycott text in your signature is against the Code of Conduct - in essence, you can't get around the Code of Conduct by placing non-compliant material in your signature. Please note that this includes boycotting the message boards. If as a guest you wish to leave the message boards for a while, that is your perrogative. However, organized boycotts are not permitted. We'll give you 24 hours to remove the following material from your signature:

Save 'Dragon' and 'Dungeon'! Boycott the message boards on WotC from May 1 to June 1! If you agree, put this in your signature! Sign up here!

If it is still in your signature after such time, it will result in dsciplinary actions. If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks in advance for your understanding and your compliance.

Nightfall

Al,

It's their messageboards. However even IF I signed it, I doubt they'll track EVERYONE that signed just to keep them off their website. :p

Remove ads