Lorraine Williams vs. Scott Rouse (aka Shooting the Messenger)

Lorraine Williams vs. Scott Rouse: Who Do You Dislike the Most Right Now?

• Lorraine Williams

Votes: 53 49.5%
  • Scott Rouse

Votes: 54 50.5%

Status
Not open for further replies.

senodam

First Post
I don't dislike either of them to be honest. I've never met either of them, and despite their parts in the history, however recent, of gaming I don't see much point in feeling animosity to someone who is to all intents and purposes, the visible part of a faceless company.

Sejs

First Post
Who and Who?

I game to game, I don't game to give two tugs about the pseudo-celebrity of who works for what company when something happens.

Sammael

Adventurer
Since the Lady of Pain was modelled after Lorraine Williams, I'd say she is more than a little known and visible in the gaming circles - at least of those who used Sigil in their games...

BluSponge

Explorer
If Lorraine Williams hadn't run the company into the ground in the first place, we'd be in a completely different situation. Just sayin'.

Tom

beeber

First Post
okay, i've read a tad on other sites and now know who *he* is.

eh, they both suck.

getting rid of the mags is a mistake. i'd much rather read paper than stare at a screen.

Allandaros

Explorer
Sammael said:
Since the Lady of Pain was modelled after Lorraine Williams, I'd say she is more than a little known and visible in the gaming circles - at least of those who used Sigil in their games...

But I thought the Lady of Pain was supposed to be, y'know, enigmatic and COOL and stuff.

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
beeber said:
who's the guy?
The WotC spokesman who cheerfully explained killing one of the most valuable brands in RPGs by saying:

“Today the internet is where people go to get this kind of information,” said Scott Rouse, Senior Brand Manager of Dungeons & Dragons®, Wizards of the Coast. “By moving to an online model we are using a delivery system that broadens our reach to fans around the world. Paizo has been a great partner to us over the last several years. We wish them well on their future endeavors.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases