Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi

Rhun

First Post
Anariel merely raises an eyebrow at Master Thy'Wen's announcement. She had long felt that she was far enough along in her training, and in her grasp of the principles of the Jedi, to be shown such trust. Now she would get a chance to prove that it was not misplaced.

Shayuri

First Post
Kestrel

Female Echani Jedi Guardian 5
Init +3; Senses Listen +2, Spot +2
Languages Read/Write/Speak Basic
–––––––––––––––––––––––––
Defense 20 (10 + 3 Dex + 5 Def + 2 dodge)
Wound points 14
Vitality points 38 http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=993145
Force points 6
Fort +6, Ref +7, Will +5
Spd 10 meters
Melee lightsaber +8 (3d8+1)
Ranged
Base Atk +5; Grp +5
Abilities Str 12, Dex 16, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 14, Chr 14
Feats Exotic Weapon Proficiency (lightsaber), Weapon Group Proficiency (blaster pistols), Weapon Group Proficiency (simple weapons), Force Sensitive, Weapon Finesse, Martial Arts, Defensive Martial Arts, Burst of Speed
Force Feats Alter, Control, Sense
Skills Balance +7, Climb +5, Computer Use +1, Jump +7, Tumble +8,
Force Skills Battlemind +5, Empathy +5, Force Defense +5, Heal Self +5, Move Object +5, Enhance Ability +5
Class feature Deflect (defense +1), Deflect (attack -4), Inc Lightsaber dmg (+1d8)
Species Traits Bonus Feat, Bonus Skill points (effectively human)
Possessions
1755cr (on card)
Lightsaber Parts (Used to make 'saber) 1000cr
Blaster Pistol 500
Stun Baton 500
Combat Gloves 200
Knife 25
Field Kit 1000
Glow Rod 10
Datapad 1000
10 blank datacards 10
Recording Rod 500

Experience 10,000/15,000
Height 1.5m
Weight 56kg
Age 16yrs
Description Kestrel is still a little young, having advanced through the early Jedi training quickly. She's pale skinned, with defined cheekbones and a sharp nose, she also sports the white hair common to the Echani people...in this case a short, untameable mop atop her head. Her features are quite pretty, if a bit stern. This is amplified by her frequent misinterpretation of the Jedi's avoidence of passions for an avoidence of expressing emotions in general. When in training or on Jedi business, she dresses in a rather traditional tunic and breeches, otherwise she favors Echani styles.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Having arrived a bit late, Kestrel is standing respectfully at the door, not interrupting anything by coming in and jostling for a seat. At the Master's words, a great lightness of being washes over the young Echani, evoking a sharp breath like a gasp. She had believed herself ready for such challenges, but would never have thought anyone below the rank of Knight would ever be sent! She unconsciously fingers the hilt of her lightsaber, tucked away in its belt loop.

"I am ready Master Thy'Wen," she says in he quiet, slightly husky voice. "When do we leave?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
Voda nods quiekly meditating the new informatio... they will be on thier own now and theres much to be analyse, to be meditated... he must be prepared for the unknown, and that feels disturbing. His preocupation is hidden behind his facial plates, but surrounded by jedi, is hard to hide such feelings.

Last edited:

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yeshua turns at the sound of Kestrel's voice, "Kestrel, you're a little late." he says. Despite his words, he smiles at his younger peer. The Echani girl is after all the only other padawan who seems to value skill with the lightsaber as much as he does, and despite the four year age difference she is roughly his equal.

possum

First Post
"we are leaving very soon," Thy'Wen answers, then turning to the pilot and informing him that the last of his students had arrived. "And I'm sure why you're going to be 'wasting time on Ossus when pirates are raiding innocents'. The truth is somewhat complicated from what I've studied. The pirates have their own schedule of sorts on what worlds in this system that they raid, and the inhabitants essentially capitulate to their whims. The pirates show up, blow an empty building up and then land and take the waiting loot. They are essentially demanding tribute from the inhabitants."

Dire Lemming

First Post
"They warn them about their crimes before they commit them? Doesn't the system have any kind of armed forces, Master?"

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
Yeshua turns at the sound of Kestrel's voice, "Kestrel, you're a little late." he says. Despite his words, he smiles at his younger peer. The Echani girl is after all the only other padawan who seems to value skill with the lightsaber as much as he does, and despite the four year age difference she is roughly his equal.

Kestrel glances at Yeshua, and looks quickly away, her cheeks coloring slightly. "I was delayed," she hedges. "My apologies."

Rhun

First Post
At Yeshua's words, Anariel finds herself thinking aloud. Her voice is quiet as she speaks. "Perhaps the system militia is in league with the pirates?"

possum

First Post
Stop posting already! I'm updating! :p

"The system has a very limited naval militia, but their ships are heavily outdated and not a real match for the pirates.

"It's not exactly that they warn the victims, but the schedule of raids that the pirates keep seems to be a very tight one. In the month that they usually attack, the citizens retreat to an underground cave system. From what I've been able to find out, the citizens can hear the single sub-orbital bombardment on the chosen town and then return to the surface a few days later. Those towns not targeted that attack, are notified by the attacked town of the all clear."

Dire Lemming

First Post
"Hm, well at least it means they aren't killing anyone..." Yeshua folds his arms in thought.

"These pirates are either very confident, or very foolish. I wonder which is worse, when they have enough firepower that the militia isn't willing to fight them..."

Last edited:

Remove ads