Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yeshua looks at Kestrel quizically, wasn't she listening to their master? "Battle meditation, it's a rare ability that allows a jedi to affect a battle by meditating. I actually don't know much else about it."

Shayuri

First Post
Kestrel frowns. "I thought we'd already covered that." She thumbs a spot between her eyes and about in line with her eyebrows. She waves it away.

"Besides, it seems like such an ability would get in the way of a proper combat. How could you be sure your victory was because of your skill, or because of the meditation?"

Rhun

First Post
Anariel lets out a sigh as she tries to explain the usefulness of battle meditation to her companions. "It is very similar to the battlemind technique, which both of you have studied. But instead of boosting your own abilities through the Force, you are able to boost the abilities of many, and affect the entire course of battles and wars."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I think such an hability has a double efect... I you are convinced that that Jedi over there is "casting" some sort of spell that will make youy stronger, faster, etc, then you will fight better. I think its call Battle Morale. In the other hand if this skill realy has an efect, it must be mesurable, you will fight better becaus of the Battle Meditation, even if you dont belive in it. You could proove it with a simple experiment. Make a combat betwen two individuals, one powerfull enough to defeat the other in all the combats. Then aid the weaker with Battle Meditation without his/her knowledge, an watch the results." Voda explains.

Rhun

First Post
Anariel casts a disturbed glance at Voda Vosa, but then remembers that he is fairly new to the ways of the Jedi. "Jedi do not cast 'spells.' Jedi feel the Force, and learn to use the Force in such a way that it enhances our own abilities, or the abilities of others. You do not need to believe in the Force to feel its affect. The Force is everywhere, flowing between all things."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"As usual Im misunderstanded ("I need to take some more basic lessons" he thinks)... I dont think Jedi cast Spells... But common folk do. I dont need you tell me all the jedi code all over again. And another thing... Its hard to diference the Feeling of the efect and the Conviction of Feeling that efect. I think its hard for yoyu to see since you are young and you have been in contact with the Jedi teachings of the Force since your larval stage. In the other hand I has already morph into adulthood when I was teached the ways of the force by my first master. With that I mean that I know how common people feel about the Force." Voda tries to explains. Stoic as always.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases