Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi

possum

First Post
"Apology accepted," Thy'Wen replies.

"We're entering hyperspace now," the pilot says, the original launch undetected due to the conversation.

possum

First Post
It takes a few days before your ship reaches Ossus and the forested planet is a sight to see. The Force booms from the planet, and the essences of nearly a thousand Jedi can be felt enamating from a point to the southwest. The ship you're on heads steadily in that direction, the sensation of the Jedi lives getting larger as you continue on your way.

Eventually, several large columns rise out from the area, a few airspeeders traverse around it, everyonce and a while stopping in the large structure. It is the Great Jedi Library.

Ambrus

Explorer
Having remained rooted in place at the rear of the passenger compartment for the duration of the trip, the young neti's branches finally begin to rustle and move in response to the flow of the force around the group. Seeing as how they will soon be disembarking, Lorem causes the solid mass of his trunk to writhe, pull apart and intertwine into a pair of separate limbs. Simultaneously, the Jedi's roots begin to slither and retract back across the cabin's deck-plating while overhead, the neti's wide crown of branches grow supple and dip down; taking on the appearance of a mass of vine-like dreadlocks. Pulling up and out of his torso, the features of Lorem's face draw closer together and rise upwards atop a narrowing neck. As his roots retract into a semblance of toes and his branch tips into vine-like fingers, the writhing vegetable matter of the neti's body twines tightly together into a dense torso, causing him to lose a decimeter or two in height.

Having grown a pair of shoulders, the now humanoid-shaped alien brings his arms down to take ahold of the edges of his white robe in a single fluid motion. Drawing the sides closed across his chest, the young Padawan cinches the sash around his hips and takes a few heavy steps towards the viewport to join his peers in admiring the view. "It's certainly pleasant to be back. Hopefully we'll get some rain as well. Master, do you believe I'll have the opportunity to meet up with Master Bnar while we're here?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
Beeing meditating wile the ship enterd Ossus, Voda awakens when his fellow padawan unroots himself. Voda quickly arises as his tentacles uncoil and straight. The druid now in his 2.1 meters tall, walks slowly where his companions are enjoing the view.
"I felt it while i was meditating... The Force is strong here. I hope to catch a rain or two as well, the air in the ship makes my skin dry." states Voda from behind.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Voda seems offended by the comment done by his/hers companion. He/she looks at the human with his big eyes, and coil his tentacles around his staff. "My dear girl, how do you think I can move mi tentacles, or my face, or my facial tentacles, if there wasnt a protective tegument, flexible, and elastic, that covers my quitinous articulated shell. Of course I have skin, different from yours, as most of my biology. Your soft and weak skin can not compare with the Krevaaki hard and quitinous skin" says Voda with proud, looking to the window.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases