(Roll Call/Recruiting) No Man's Land OOC

Jemal

Adventurer
I am Spartacus!!!

BTW, Did Whin manage to find out which boat Meekor was on by the 10th day? (I would have been asking questios and d-dooring from ship to ship if possible)

moritheil

First Post
Jemal said:
I am Spartacus!!!

BTW, Did Whin manage to find out which boat Meekor was on by the 10th day? (I would have been asking questios and d-dooring from ship to ship if possible)

Oh, if you're popping around, Ichiru will try to chat with you to figure out what the other people are like.

Jemal

Adventurer
Moritheil - Since the game seems to have started with a bang and us arriving at the island, why don't we figure out what we would've said to each other here?

Whin may be LE, but he knows that the people on these boats are supposedly almost as powerful as he, and as such, alliances would be much appreciated.

Rathan - That's the point. :)

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD!
(woops, sorry don't know where that came from).

zeb.hillard

First Post
Darimaus said:
Heres the OOC thread for any out of game questions or comments. Enjoy.

Did you ever get a chance to check over the maneuvers for my PC? If not, no big deal...but I'd like to know I got approval, and all.

Jemal

Adventurer
Compiled list of who was on what boat: (* means you're probly swimming)

Jemal : Boat 1 - Whin Z. Roe
Nephtys : Boat 1 - Yashar
Avalon : Boat 2 - Therin Grimarmor
Rathan : Boat 2 - Meekor
Moritheil : Boat 3 - Ichiru
Bloodweaver1 : Boat 4 - Obsidian
Brother Allard : Boat 4 - Morrigan d'Coineascar
Rino : Boat 5* - Eoin Cuthalion
Necro-Kinder : Boat 6* - Munthrek Ux Darastrix Thurirl
Shayuri : Boat 6* - Thorn
Tailspinner : Boat 7
zeb.hillard : Boat 7 - Salimesh
LordRaven88 : Boat 8 - Eve Skywhisper
Voidrazor : Boat 9 - Baroness Lowryllyth
Unkabear : Boat 9 - Grift
s@squ@tch : Boat 10* - Jareel Arinthis
Kafkonia : Boat 10*
Scotley : Boat 10*
Fenris2 : Boaty 10*

BTW, people, there's only 15 character sheets in the Rogues Gallery... We're missing:

Tailspinner, Kafkonia, Scotley, Fenris2.

EDIT : ALso, Nephtys, Whin probably would've spent a bit of time getting to know Yashar, as they're on the same boat, and Yashar looks like a powerful being. Whin's looking for alliances and information.

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Shayuri said:
Hragh! I thought I was on Boat 1!

Doh.

Editing post now.

Boat 1? with the uber-fighter? you wish. ;)

*EDIT: If my Cockiness with my char. gets on anybody's nerves, keep in mind he was raised to be the best, and until that's proven otherwise, I'm going to play him as believing it's true. Same goes for the OOC comments.
If it's really bothering any of you, just say so and I'll try to dial it down.

Darimaus

First Post
zeb.hillard said:
Did you ever get a chance to check over the maneuvers for my PC? If not, no big deal...but I'd like to know I got approval, and all.

I did look them over (sorry I didn't post, it slipped my mind amidst all the finalization. I'm pretty sure that it sinked up. If I missed something, I'll see it in game and we can work out a fix, but like I said, I'm sure you're fine.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases