Doctor Who 2007, Episode 4: "Daleks in Manhattan" (Spoilers Likely)

papastebu

First Post
Maybe I'm just missing it, but I can't find Dr. Who on TV anywhere. I've even gone so far as to run a show search by title. Nothing ever comes up except medical shows. Is the show on BBCAmerica exclusively, now? Still on Sci-Fi? I'd like to watch.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
papastebu said:
Maybe I'm just missing it, but I can't find Dr. Who on TV anywhere. I've even gone so far as to run a show search by title. Nothing ever comes up except medical shows. Is the show on BBCAmerica exclusively, now? Still on Sci-Fi? I'd like to watch.

If you were getting it already, I'd be demanding my BBC license fee back!

sniffles

First Post
papastebu said:
As Viking Bastard says, it's not airing in the US yet. It's never been on BBC America AFAIK, only on Sci Fi Channel, and they're a season behind. If we're lucky they might get the third season sometime next year.

Also, the title of the series is Doctor Who, not Dr. Who, so if you search by Dr. you may not get as many hits.

Richards

Legend
Check your local PBS station as well. Mine is currently showing the Christopher Eccleston episodes on Saturday nights at 1100 PM, followed by two Tom Baker episodes at midnight.

Johnathan

papastebu

First Post
sniffles said:
As Viking Bastard says, it's not airing in the US yet. It's never been on BBC America AFAIK, only on Sci Fi Channel, and they're a season behind. If we're lucky they might get the third season sometime next year.

Also, the title of the series is Doctor Who, not Dr. Who, so if you search by Dr. you may not get as many hits.
I did both, to no avail. But, thanks for the info. I will be looking at PBS. It was on Nashville's PBS station that I saw the old sets of episodes. It's been so long, though, I can barely remember them, anymore. I was captivated by a childhood memory when I saw the recent first season on Sci-Fi---the bastards ;) PEOPLE claim it was a "Sci-Fi original", just like the re-hash of "Battlestar Galactica". But I'm not bitter. No. :)

dravot

First Post
papastebu said:
I did both, to no avail. But, thanks for the info. I will be looking at PBS. It was on Nashville's PBS station that I saw the old sets of episodes. It's been so long, though, I can barely remember them, anymore. I was captivated by a childhood memory when I saw the recent first season on Sci-Fi---the bastards ;) PEOPLE claim it was a "Sci-Fi original", just like the re-hash of "Battlestar Galactica". But I'm not bitter. No. :)

I've seen BBC America air (ok, it's cable, so technically it doesn't 'air') Eccleston episodes, so it's out there.

Remove ads