+ Log in or register to post
Results 1 to 6 of 6
Thread: Epic Book of Nine Swords?
Sunday, 29th April, 2007, 01:07 AM #1
Epic Book of Nine Swords?
Does anybody know where I can find the epic progressions for the Book of Nine Swords base classes?
Sunday, 29th April, 2007, 01:16 AM #2
Seems like the whole Epic idea didn't interested much of a crowd.
Sunday, 29th April, 2007, 02:30 AM #3
Originally Posted by JiCi
Sunday, 29th April, 2007, 04:23 AM #4Originally Posted by Fedifensor
Am I going to have to go into PRC's now?
Sunday, 29th April, 2007, 11:24 AM #5
Originally Posted by javcs
Sunday, 29th April, 2007, 02:40 PM #6
Acolyte (Lvl 2)
Originally Posted by Fedifensor
I have to agree with glass: Just try to figure something out for yourself (and write to us about it, because we're lazy and don't want to do it ourselves )
I'd personally do it similarly to spellcasting:
- Initiator level (for those few instances where it matters) goes up (so those desert wind manoeuvres that do 1d6 + level damage will progress beyond 1d6+20
- No new stances, manoeuvres known, manoeuvres prepared with the regular progression
- All abilities that have a clear progression keep progressing (I think the swordsage's init boost is among those
- Exchanging lower-level manoeuvres for higher-level ones continue as usual.
- Make some epic initiator feats. Those would probably include "extra stance", "extra manoeuvre known", "extra menoeuvre prepared", feats to improve the dual stance or dual boost abilities, something like "dual strike" where you can make two strikes per round (each may take no more than one standard action". Something to quicken the recovery of manoeuvres (maybe a swordsage may recover two of his abilities with a full-round action, or it only takes a standard action now)
By Particle_Man in forum Roleplaying Games General DiscussionReplies: 45Last Post: Tuesday, 20th March, 2007, 08:47 PM
By brehobit in forum Older D&D Editions (4E, 3.x, 2E, 1E, OD&D), D&D Variants, and OSR GamingReplies: 337Last Post: Thursday, 15th February, 2007, 09:39 PM
By delericho in forum Roleplaying Games General DiscussionReplies: 34Last Post: Thursday, 26th October, 2006, 01:48 AM
By pawsplay in forum Roleplaying Games General DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: Sunday, 8th October, 2006, 05:31 PM
By Messageboard Golem in forum Roleplaying Games General DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: Thursday, 6th February, 2003, 05:00 AM