Epic Book of Nine Swords?

glass

(he, him)
javcs said:
Nah, I think he got it right the first time ...

Am I going to have to go into PRC's now? :eek: :uhoh:
Figure it out for yourself, based on the guidelines in the ELH. Judging by some of the 'official', progressions I have seen (MT, anyone), you'll probably do a better job anyway.

glass.

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Fedifensor said:
Corrected that for you... :)

We call that "verschlimmbessern" :p

I have to agree with glass: Just try to figure something out for yourself (and write to us about it, because we're lazy and don't want to do it ourselves ;) )

I'd personally do it similarly to spellcasting:
- Initiator level (for those few instances where it matters) goes up (so those desert wind manoeuvres that do 1d6 + level damage will progress beyond 1d6+20
- No new stances, manoeuvres known, manoeuvres prepared with the regular progression
- All abilities that have a clear progression keep progressing (I think the swordsage's init boost is among those
- Exchanging lower-level manoeuvres for higher-level ones continue as usual.
- Make some epic initiator feats. Those would probably include "extra stance", "extra manoeuvre known", "extra menoeuvre prepared", feats to improve the dual stance or dual boost abilities, something like "dual strike" where you can make two strikes per round (each may take no more than one standard action". Something to quicken the recovery of manoeuvres (maybe a swordsage may recover two of his abilities with a full-round action, or it only takes a standard action now)

Remove ads