"Death of a Demon Lord" cover art preview

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Here's a quick look at the cover art to be featured on Death of a Demon Lord, the first in Blackdirge's Metamorphosis: From Dretch to Demon Lord novel trilogy.

Attachments

• Enworld-cover-2.jpg
    Enworld-cover-2.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 1,894
Last edited:

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Here's a thought: since the novel will have game stats and such in it, why not put the d20 logo (which it'll have to have anyway, unless you're going purely OGL) on the cover? Reduce it's size somewhat, and stick it in the bottom-right corner. I guarantee that'll earn it a few extra glances, at the very least.

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Alzrius said:
Here's a thought: since the novel will have game stats and such in it, why not put the d20 logo (which it'll have to have anyway, unless you're going purely OGL) on the cover? Reduce it's size somewhat, and stick it in the bottom-right corner. I guarantee that'll earn it a few extra glances, at the very least.

I think that's a great idea.

BD

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Alzrius said:

There are size restrictions on the logo - can't shrink it. Also, it would require a load more text on the cover ("This product requires, etc..."). There's also a lot of evidence that the logo isn't really necessary any more, marketing-wise. So we're just using the OGL for the novel version.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases