The Wyrwood Monastery

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Thanks for your vote, Erekose!

I fixed some typos and minor incongruencies.

A major issue I discovered regards the Deflect Arrows ability. In Sighted, it said "Finally, he can use his improved Deflect Arrows ability an infinite number of times per day." Which doesn't make sense, because the Deflect Arrows ability only has a limit on the number of times per round it can be used (and that limit is one). I intended Sighted to say "an infinite number of times per round", and I've changed the proposal to reflect that. I realize, however, that this is a significant change in power, and I think it worth mentioning. I don't believe it's overpowered, because blind characters wearing no armor have very little defense against ranged weapons. If there's controversy, I'll just strike the phrase and we'll leave it at one Deflection per round.

orsal

LEW Judge
I also am prepared to vote Yes to this. After some consideration, balance issues shouldn't be a major problem for a prestige class that requires such a considerable handicap as a prerequisite.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Thanks orsal.

Officially, I have 3 yes votes, but I'll wait a while for GW and Erekose to confirm their approval in light of the recent Deflect Arrows change.

Remove ads