W1: Blacklily Violence (Completed!) [Rae Judging]

Phoenix8008

First Post
I'm okay with selling it and just taking money, but I also wouldn't mind one of the healing potions taken out of my share.

Great adventure Wik! Can't wait to see the follow up adventure that this was set-up for! Maybe Saithnar can cross paths with the 'Blackberries' again! Now I gotta go level up. :cool: :D

Last edited:

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Thanks for playing, everybody! As I told Wik already, it's a real treat when everybody posts regularly. And props on working well together in such a large group.

I approve of all rewards.

2 DM credits to Wik.

AGFlynn

First Post
Cludge Slatefist says goodbye for now

Righteous! I'll just take the cash and split. Thanks all , that was great introduction for me. Hope you're not offended Wik, but I plan to see what Galwynn is up to and that'll probably keep me out of your next adventure! :p

Wik

First Post
AGFlynn said:
Righteous! I'll just take the cash and split. Thanks all , that was great introduction for me. Hope you're not offended Wik, but I plan to see what Galwynn is up to and that'll probably keep me out of your next adventure! :p

No offence taken at all - I was hoping you'd say that. Galwynn needs someone to lighten him up!

Trouvere

Explorer
Solange said:
OOC: Tommy might want all the scrolls, depending on if he wants any of those spells.
OOC: What's Conuld, chopped liver? ;)

"I have no objection to selling all the items," says Conuld the next day, when the group meets again after a good night's rest. "I cannot use the scroll of Sleep, in any case, and do not feel I would get much use from Hold Portal or Alarm at this point. It goes hard to give away any chance to copy a spell into my book, but with the extra money, I can prepare materials to scribe three of my choice. I have scrolls here for two. Baland, though angry and hurt when I told him I no longer wished to help him in his work, gave me this one as a parting gift - it allows me to understand any language, and I had long since found the spell of imbuing a weapon with raw arcane energy lying lost in his library. And perhaps, Tommy, you would not be averse to exchanging spells? I would be happy to let you examine my spellbook."

OOC - thank you Wik, and everyone. A very fun outing for my first PbP! I, uh, did post rather a lot. :uhoh: I seem to be awake in a useful block of the 24.

Solange

First Post
Phoenix8008 said:
I'm okay with selling it and just taking money, but I also wouldn't mind one of the healing potions taken out of my share.
Just deduct the sale price, I don't see anyone else objecting.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: if it is all right, i would like one cure light potion, 63 gp, 7 sp, and 4 cp...any objections?

if there are none then pendrake will travel with anyone heading to "das ret dragoon". also, after a short time to speak with a dwarf from the north(at the rdi), he will be ready for your next adventure!

Last edited:

covaithe

Explorer
Tommy will take the scroll of Disguise Self and the wand of missiles, if no one objects. If I calculate right, that leaves 6g 2s 4c in cash in his share.

"Conuld, of course you may examine my spellbook any time you wish, and I'd be honored to be allowed to look at yours, but," Tommy looks embarrassed, "I'm afraid I cannot at this time afford the material cost to write anything new into my spellbook."

ooc: 100 gold per page == ouch! :(

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases