Heart of Artifice Temporary--Kharas Alone

Velmont

First Post
After having lost his interest in this artificial ecology, he head towards the big island, in hope to find some sign of intelligent life other than a colony of construct.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Flying on his dragon, Kharas heads towards the large island in the distance. As he draws closer, he sees that there is a vast grassy meadow covering the island, surrounding a huge city in the centre of the island, and a magnificent castle in the centre of the city, from which, on a closer look, a rainbow of colourful pulses emanate through the ground and outward like a network of ley lines or rivers, ramifying outward into the air on the edge of the island, where they become invisible, all except a single golden tether that seems to flow in the opposite direction, into the castle.*

Velmont

First Post
Kharas continue to fly toward the island and will fly over the city and the castle, avoiding the pulses. He will try to find any sign of living creature or construct on this island.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*As Kharas flies nearer to the island, his path is criscrossed by some of the other things flying to and from the island--little flying constructs like from before, birds, dragonriders like his own constructs, floating barges, and more. From his high-altitude vantage-point, he sees the hustle and bustle of figures moving about throughout the city.*

Velmont

First Post
Kharas fly lower and tries to identify the figures, to see if they are constructs or people. He also try to see if they seems to give any attention to him.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Flying in a little bit closer, the figures seem dressed as people and proportioned as such as well. They do take note at Kharas's approach, and one of them clearly points upward at him and motions for some of the others to look.*

Velmont

First Post
"Let's see if I'll be welcome here..." tells Kharas to himself. He decide to land somewhere near some people. At first sign of hostility, he will fly away from the city.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*As Kharas lands near some of the people and sees them up close, he finds that the people here are highly-sophisticated constructs, far more human-looking than a Warforged, with the fluid muscular motion of the body and expression of facial features present in a human, as opposed to the nigh-static expressions and clanky movements of a Warforged. The mastery that is readily apparent in the construction of these construct-people is astounding--the fact that Kharas had been unable to identify them as non-human until he got very close the most impressive testament to this fact. Interestingly, some of the constructs are smaller and proportioned like children.*

*One of the children approaches Kharas as he lands in the city.*

"Whoah, you're funny looking, mister!" the little-girl-construct greets him.

Velmont

First Post
They must have never see a dwarf... I must tell I've never herd a dwarf telling he has been here either.

"Maybe. As you've guess, I'm not form here. I'm a bit lost and seek some help. Do you know anyone that could help me? And where I can find him?" asks Kharas, speaking loud enough that others near him can hear him and not only the girl.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases