Record of disaproved proposals

B4cchus

Explorer
This thing came up with the cloistered cleric proposal (see general discussion thread X).
These was some uncertainty wheter the cloistered cleric had been proposed before. I thought it might be usefull to keep track of all the disaproved proposals, maybe in the rules and mechanics thread.
So here is the proposal: keeping tack of proposals that didn't make it.

Rystil Arden

First Post
I think we only need to keep the SRD stuff that is disapproved in the disapproved proposals list, since homebrewed stuff won't even be on anyone's mind if it isn't approved.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Yeah, that makes a lot of sense RA. Does anybody know of any SRD stuff that got vetoed? Our domain wizard is slightly different. Nerfed a little. That's probably worth noting.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
Yeah, that makes a lot of sense RA. Does anybody know of any SRD stuff that got vetoed? Our domain wizard is slightly different. Nerfed a little. That's probably worth noting.
I think Whirling Frenzy was vetoed. If so, rightly so. If not, it at least did not get approved, and now that I have a vote, I vow to help vote it down if it ever comes up again.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
I think Whirling Frenzy was vetoed. If so, rightly so. If not, it at least did not get approved, and now that I have a vote, I vow to help vote it down if it ever comes up again.
I think it has like 6-7 Nos.

Bront

The man with the probe
Tyrany is in, Slaughter is out, but I don't think it was vetoed, just not approved.

We were going to try to alter it slightly, never happened.

View all archive threads, you should get most proposals that have gone one way or another that way.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases