Mystara - In Search of Adventure

ethandrew

First Post
Ingwë hears voices coming from the hallway and rapidly turns into his wolf form, where he starts to growl lowly and slowly walk out of the room, looking at the men.

Let'em pass, we have no business with the tall fellows.
Reply Bulboos to the wolf's growls and steps back.
But I'm quite interested. This place is infested with goblins, how come you managed to survive, unless you traded with'em?

Jemal

Adventurer
Jonas looks at the three He is right, we just killed a quartet of Goblins, were you in league with them at all?" The dwarf raises his axe to ready, but not in a threatenign manner. "We dont want any trouble if you don't, though, We're clearing out the SQUATTERS for the lord who now owns this place.. I suggest you find another place to camp in the future."

Rolzup

First Post
"An interesting question indeed," Olaf agrees cheerfully, as he enters the room. "How you fine fellows have remained unmolested, I mean. Surely, you'll be happy to enlighten us, yes?"

Lord_Raven88

First Post
The three humans look at each other in confusion as the party ask their questions. "Firstly this castle isn't overrun by Goblins, as far as we've been able to tell there are less than a dozen of the blighters. And regarding us working with them you're dead wrong!"

"There are some unofficial rules for those who use the castle, basically as long as you leave everyone else alone and don't go poking your nose into anybodies room, you're pretty much left alone."

"Actually I'm pretty surprised that you were attacked at all, unless of course you charged in with murder on your minds to begin with."
he says with an innocent tone of voice.

The man with the battle axe then casts his gaze appraisingly over the wolf "That's not a bad looking wolf, a bit mangy around the ears but otherwise he's got a fine looking coat... I don't suppose you'd be interested in selling him"

Jemal

Adventurer
Jonas steps forward and puts a hand on the Wolf "He is not a pet, He is a friend, and I don't think he likes your tone. If what you say of this castle is true, then I am afraid we have some bad news for you.. This place is closed due to new ownership, so you can be leaving now." Jonas glances back at the dead goblins. "As for them... Dwarves. Goblins. Use your head."

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Jemal said:
Jonas steps forward and puts a hand on the Wolf "He is not a pet, He is a friend, and I don't think he likes your tone. If what you say of this castle is true, then I am afraid we have some bad news for you.. This place is closed due to new ownership, so you can be leaving now." Jonas glances back at the dead goblins. "As for them... Dwarves. Goblins. Use your head."
Obvious relief shows on the faces of the three humans, swiftly that gather up their possessions (which includes a number of wolf pelts) as they head towards the door the leader of the three stops and looks at Jonas.

"Since you've been fair to us I'll give you some advice. Firstly there is a couple of wolves on the other side of the door of the room I was resting in, so be careful."

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Jonas nods and watches them depart, then glances at the door, and back down at Ingwe "Seemed like nice enough fellows. You smell other wolves?"

ethandrew

First Post
In response to Jonas' question he morphs back into his self and stretches, "I do not, but I never good at sniffing other things, so maybe they there, maybe not. Sorry," he finishes with a shrug. Pulling out his spear, he slowly approaches the room the three hunters were speaking about.

Remove ads