Mystara - In Search of Adventure

ethandrew

First Post
Jemal said:
[sblock=ooc]
As stated, if Ingwe kills #2, I'll move to Y34 and attack the last one. Otherwise, I'll attack the last one (+6, 1d10+3), and (Assuming I drop him) THEN move to Y34.
*BTW, if you're wondering why my attack went up from last round, it's b/c I forgot to add in the dwarven Racial bonus before. +1 atk vs orcs and goblinoids. :cool:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Jemal&LR]Psssst! You're flanking too, so it's +8[/sblock]

Rolzup

First Post
"Nicely done," calls Olaf, advancing, "But, pray, let me give you some help!"

[sblock]
5' step to W35, strike with halberd at goblin 1. That's a...well, +0 to hit, 1d10 damage. AC and hit points are still 15 and 7, respectively.[/sblock]

Gyojin

First Post
After watching the first two goblins fall, Sundim figured the other two would go down quickly as well. Unable to get a clear shot with his crossbow, he watched his allies battle the goblins.

[sblock=OOC]Do nothing
HP: 6/6 AC: 15
[/sblock]

okuth0r

First Post
With grim determination to finish the work started korin slides aside to make room for others (5 foot step to x33) and attempts to smash the goblin. (if it still lives) if not he inquires if anyone was hurt.

Stats [sblock]
AC 17 Tch: 10 FF:17
HP 7/10
Heavy Mace +1, D8+1 (+1 vs. orcs and gobs)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Seeing that one of the goblins swung Korin successfully, Bulboos decides to engage the goblin (G1), proceeding into the room, he stands side to side with the dwarf, he then swings his sword and tries to decapitate the goblin's head. Feinting an overhand chop, Bulboos swiftly changes his attack midstroke and instead rams his sturdy blade into the goblins exposed abdomen. With a twist Bulboos removes the blade and the goblin crumples to the ground, blood foaming on it's lips.

After watching the first two goblins fall, Sundim figured the other two would go down quickly as well. Unable to get a clear shot with his crossbow, he watched his allies battle the goblins.

Spitting out the taste of goblin blood, Ingwë quickly stalks the next prey, without rushing headlong, he moves in a quick circle around the uninjured one to allow an attack from both sides with the dwarf Jonas. Getting in position, he lunges in with his maw, attempting to strike flesh with his powerful jaws.

With a quick snap Ingwë's jaws lock onto the back of the goblins neck, with a shake of his head the final goblin collapses to the ground in a spray of blood.

Jonas winks at the wolf as it moves behind the goblin "Behind you." He says to the Goblin as the wolf growls.

"Nicely done," calls Olaf, advancing, "But, pray, let me give you some help!"

With grim determination to finish the work started Korin slides aside to make room for others and seeing that all of the goblins are down Korin inquires if anyone was hurt.

Initiative Order / Combat Notes - Round 2
Bulboos - 24, Move to X33 and attacks #1. 17, hits for 3 damage.
Ingwë - 15, Moves to AA33 and attacks #2. 25, hit for 6 damage.

Combat Summary
Korin: 7/10
Goblin #1 20% (dying)
Goblin #2 100% (dying)
Goblin #3 0% (dead)
Goblin #4 0% (dying)

[sblock=Rewards]3000 kopec's, 4026 crona's, 4 suits of leather armour, 4 small wooden shields, 4 shortswords. 66 XP's each.[/sblock]

Last edited:

ethandrew

First Post
After tossing the goblin to the side and witnessing the fall of its comrade, Ingwë transforms back into his natural form and spits out a globule of green ichor, "Disgusting. Hate that taste!" He unconsciously raises his hand to his ear and strokes the jagged edge of his minute deformity as he walks over to the first fallen goblin. Placing a foot on its fallen form, he grabs hold of the spear and tugs it out, forcing a spurt of blood to shoot forth. He then crouches down and wipes the remaining blood on the goblin's clothes, "I am not hurt Korin, but thank you."

Bulboos

Gross
Bulboos remarks as he cleans his sword on the goblin's leather armor.
A stolen treasure, I wonder where the leader of this band, their plunder couldn't be accomplished without a goblin chief or a nasty hobgoblin master.
With that the Halfling leave for the hallway, sword back to his belt, bow ready again, the hunter keep watch as the others remain in the room.

*Can I retrieve the arrow?

Jemal

Adventurer
Jonas laughs triumphantly "HAHA! That'll Show them! No, friend, I'm not injured. Even if they knew how to aim those pig-stickers, my hide is as tough as my armour. Now, where do we go from here?"

The dwarf looks around, and gestures MR Sneaky to the next door "Your turn again."

Gyojin

First Post
Sundim smiles as he looks at the fallen goblins. "Alright, I'll trust you 5 divide any treasure the goblins might have. I will search this room." Sundim turns the handle of the door and quietly opens it.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Flushed with victory the group swiftly organises itself for the next leg of their journey. While the bulk of the group remains in the 'treasure room' Bulboos takes up watch in the hallway while Sundim opens the next door.

Sundim notices that this room appears to have once been used as a dining room. There are tables and benches scattered throughout the room, many turned on their sides or upside down. Everything is covered with cobwebs.

While Bulboos is standing watch in the hallway he noticed that three doors at the end of the hallway opens, from each of the rooms steps a human dressed in sturdy clothing suitable for traveling and hunting in the wilderness. The central man carries a battle axe while the others carry short swords. They nervously exchange looks with each other before the central human who is carrying the battle axe step forward and speaks with a noticeable rural burr.

"We don't want any trouble with yous, we're but humble traders in furs and pelts. we was just staying the night before returning to Threshold."

"We're more than happy to leave the Castle to yous and be on our way."

OOC: Ignore any room numbers (obviously!) they're for my reference only

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases