Heart of Artifice Temporary 2--Aethelus Alone

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: What sort of clues? Aethelus is able to understand the salient points of its construction, but what would you like me to describe that I hadn't?)

*As Aethelus turns the large key clockwise, a task that requires a good deal of strength, the construct slowly whirs and then comes to life.*

"-CONTROL MECHANISM DAMAGED- -SAFE MODE ACTIVATED-" the construct pronounces.

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: nothing I could think of. he's just taking his time, extra search checks (take 20) that kind of thing.

Aethelus gets down from behind and moves around front. Addressing the machine he says, "State your purpose."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"-HALT INTRUDER- --NONE SHALL PASS- -BY THE ORDER OF THE ARTIFEX MAXIMUS-" the construct repeats, whirring and clanking as it moves over towards its fallen weapon, "-RETURN FROM WHENCE YOU CAME- -OR BE ELIMINATED-"

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: He didn't see any gate here. He knows in what section of the building he appeared, but it is just a blank wall)

"-HALT INTRUDER- --NONE SHALL PASS- -BY THE ORDER OF THE ARTIFEX MAXIMUS-" the construct repeats, stepping forward slightly, "-RETURN FROM WHENCE YOU CAME- -OR BE ELIMINATED- -YOU HAVE TEN SECONDS TO COMPLY-"

Erekose13

Explorer
"Bloody hell." Aethelus says, then quickly steps forward to inscribe a jarring infusion on the construct.

ooc: inflict light damage. hopefully it is still unarmed.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases