Heart of Artifice Temporary 2--Aethelus Alone

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Yeah, I would have been surprised if you had any others, since I recently looked. I think Avariel are the only flying form in existence for Alter Self in 3.5, even Aarokcra are Monstrous Humanoids, and Avariel are mostly just a carryover from older editions.)

Erekose13

Explorer
(ooc: I can't think this one through, maybe my character could have, but I just don't get what I'm supposed to do here.)

Giving up, Aethelus tries to exit the way he came in. He puts his hand against the wall and tries to feel for a gate of some kind as the thing had suggested.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Aethelus remains against the wall, stymied, for a long time, staring at the ceiling and floor and counting the lines in the marble. After what seems an interminable amount of time that probably wasn't more than an hour, he hears noises coming from outside, and a group of strange-looking people enters the building. They are dressed in helms and armour with a stylised wolf motif, and they wear tabards bearing two symbols, one Aethelus doesn't recognise and another that he does--a Syberys Dragonmark of Making. Something else seems off about these people, but he can't place his finger on it.*

*One of them looks puzzled at the construct and at Aethelus.*

"The draezil scouts said that the Clank was deactivated by an intruder, but here it stands. You," he looks at Aethelus, "Are you the one who disabled the Clank?"

Erekose13

Explorer
"Clank? I'm afraid that I do not know what you are referring to. If you speak of this statue here, then no it was inactive and I have repaired it and returned it to working order. I am Aethelus d'Cannith and I find myself at a loss to explain how I came to be here." replies Aethelus who can't help but stare in wonder at the Syberys mark. He'd heard of them and of course he'd seen his share of smaller marks, but this was amazing.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: These people clearly are not Syberys Dragonmarked. It is just one of the symbols embroidered on the tabard--it seems standard. )

"Then there's two..."

(OOC: Question, is Aethelus's Least Dragonmark visible? If not, will he show it when introducing himself?)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases