Final words...

ajanders

Explorer
Zook's bolt hits the cab in the body and sticks, but doesn't do any real damage.
The last crossbowman crawls backwards and disappears from sight.
The cabby has had enough of this: he whips up his "horses" and drops his cab into a power dive.

Veyk is up.

Kaodi

Hero
Sedar curses softly and turns to where the remaining thugs lie stunned and prone. Sheathing his sword, he walks over and looks for one of their saps to grab so that he can club them back into unconsciousness.

ajanders

Explorer
Mook saps lie conveniently close to mook heads: knocking them out again is a coup de grace.
Since Invisible Castle seems to be down, don't bother rolling. Three rounds later, the thugs have joined Ambra in Dal Quor for several hours.

Lorinal assists Sedar in knocking mooks out, but he uses the edge of his hand.

Rethlin needs to get a point of healing into Ambra at a minimum: for the sake of simplicity, a cure light spell will get her back into full shape.

The combat closes, leaving the party in possession of the field, which currently contains three unconscious mooks, two dead mooks, Kae's dead ex, and the dead guy from the cab.

The crossbowmen have fled and cannot be seen.
The cab is fled.

The watch will probably show up in five or ten minutes as well. Awkward questions may be asked.

Lorinal elects to depart the group, pleading an allergy to crossbow bolts.

And the party is left to its own devices...

Kaodi

Hero
Sedar sniffs, then says, " I think I'll be heading back to the Shard. I can stick around long enough to help clean up, but I'm not one for crowds. "

After an overly dramatic pause, and a quick glance towards Ambra, he adds, " Of course, if anyone is really desperate for my company, I am willing to listen to their arguments in favour of my continued presence. No guarantees though, you understand. "

Kaodi

Hero
( I know. I'm more a one to four kind of guy though. The fewer people you have, the less time you have to wait for people to post their actions, and the more times you avoid people who arent posting in a timely fashion, like what happened here. I just an impatient jerk that way, hehehe... An award winning in character statement could persuade me to stay though. I am a demanding jerk that way, hehehehe, ;) . )

JRYoung

First Post
Rethlin pulls out a Cure Light Wounds scroll and heals Ambra, "Rise my dear lady."

He goes to scrape up the remains of the destroyed construct, and shoves one of those three-bladed bolts into his pack. "How do we track these criminals? Perhaps we should talk to the city guards?"

OOC: Rethlin is a bleeding heart do-gooder, you all might want to find a way to pull him off the street before the watch shows up...

Moggthegob

First Post
"I agree with Rethlin, We should stay and answer questions to avoid undue accusations. Besides, they may prove useful i ntracking thee madmen who keep shooting bolts at us!!" The frail beleaugered looking gnome says as he stands up and brushes himself off. He puts his crossbow back at his side and says to Kae " What do yo usay, are you going to stay and try to sort out this mess?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases