[Goblinoid Games] Labyrinth Lord FRPG coming this summer!

Goblinoid Games

First Post
Back to the basics of old-school fantasy gaming. Coming July 2007.

Goblinoid Games announces the upcoming release of the fantasy role-playing game, Labyrinth Lord. Following in the footsteps of other retro-clone game systems, including GORE and OSRIC, Labyrinth Lord is developed under the OGL to combine open game content with simple game system algorithms from the late 70s and early 80s. A free license for third-party publishers will allow anyone to create Labyrinth Lord compatible products, which are also compatible with simple fantasy game systems of the 70s and 80s.

For a more in-depth discussion of this upcoming release, and to get an advanced peek at the Labyrinth Lord character sheet, please visit this project’s website.

http://goblinoidgames.com/labyrinthlord.htm

Goblinoid Games

First Post
Product Update:

The bulk of the writing is finished. There are just a few odds and ends to finish writing. Next we move on to finishing maps, then editing, and then layout. So far, things are still looking good for a late July release date. (As a side note, I think the map for the "Known Lands" is very, very much in the style of the inspiration material.)

I looked into doing preorders since some people had an interest in this. I am currently only able to take a preorder online by using Paypal. The only problem with this is that most of the time (but not always) a "preorder" means people are not charged until an item ships. However, when using Paypal, people are charged when they make the order. So in other words, you would have to pay ahead of time. I'll only create this option if I get a flood of interest.

Remove ads