Sith Wars- Saga Star Wars - Sunday 3pm-7pm (FOUR SLOTS OPEN)

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
Sith Wars

A Saga Edition Star Wars game - Sunday 3pm-7pm

Darth Crainte will only accept one of you as her apprentice. To thin the heard, she has set a task for you. Those that return will be left to determine amongst themselves who will become the apprentice.

This is a game of teamwork and betrayal. Kill off another initiate too soon and you may not accomplish your task. Wait too long and you'll have a lightsaber in your gut.

This is a game that I've run at a Medford gameday and an Albany gameday with excellent results each time.

Character Choices are based on paths to the dark side. Each character embraces its path fully.

Pride - Human
Envy - Human
Wrath - Droid
Sloth - Twi'lek
Greed - Bothan
Pain - Human

Slot 1 - vermicious knid (Wrath)
Slot 2 - VirtualWizard (Pride)
Slot 3 - Slot Open
Slot 4 - Slot Open
Slot 5 - Slot Open
Slot 6 - Slot Open

Last edited:

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
Still lots of time and all, but there is another option for this game. I was going though my folder of oneshot ideas yesterday before our weekly game and came across this one.

Star Wars d20: The Fuzzy Side of the Force
Sith Ewoks
They're so cute and fuzzy. Until one of them Force Grips you and cuts you in half with a lightsaber.
Those despicable bastards from the next valley have teamed up with some of the big folk to destroy the great moon.
You must avenge the great dark one and strike against them and their human partners.

Remove ads