Group Reference Thread as related to TMP

Sienna_Rose

First Post
I know the Group Reference Thread which Dontella is so good as to keep mentions that it's for ISRP. However, I just glanced through it, and it's all fantasy.
Now, is that because no-one from TMP has sent their groups? Or is it fantasy only?
I know there's going to be a wiki done for TMP, and that's cool, but, I thought having the groups listed (even before then) would be helpful.
Yes, yes, I know most of the "groups" on TMP are secret organizations. But, I've been noticing, while trying to establish a background for one of my chars, that there is a lot of overlap going on - and some of these secret groups might know of each other.

So, can we send TMP groups to you, Dontella, for the big group thread? Or shall we do our own?
I know some of those groups might not be recruiting, but, it would be good to have a list of them anyway, so that, when we're coming up with our backgrounds, plot schemes and what-not, we can know if our ideas for secret organizations are already established. If there is already an organization - email whoever's in charge. If they're not recruiting, come up with a reason why your secret org isn't connected with that org, stuff like that. . .

Dontella

First Post
Yes Send TMP Groups!

I have never recieved any for TMP, but please if you have a group or know a ground send them them in!

As a note.. I love TMP stuff.. so I'd like to hear from groups. And story-lines too!

Nikolas Derevko

First Post
*chuckles*

How odd, I had a dream about a TMP like group, and there's a post that offers such an outlet!

So do we just send the idea and name to your email, Don Don?

NYC News

First Post
Character cross-reference

I actually have a character cross-reference already built. While it's not the secret societies you're looking for, I'm not adverse to posting it up with the main players' permission, of course.

So, Wes's player, Laura's player, Gina's player, Brooke's player, and anyone else I've not mentioned... sound good?

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases