Halfling Musketeers - SATURDAY 9am - 1pm. SUNDAY 9am - 1pm

Alenda

First Post
The King of Grimaud will marry Princess Adele of the neighboring kingdom of Bazin in a few short weeks. The marriage will create an alliance between the two kingdoms which have been feuding with one another for generations. The Princess left Bazin with her entourage 12 days ago and has yet to arrive in Grimaud. The King is worried that she ran into danger while passing near the Orcish kingdom of Thrug, and sends the Halfling Musketeers, his most trusted band of protectors, to investigate.

Join in the quest to find the missing princess all while quaffing very fine wine, wearing splendid feathered hats, and seducing young maidens with your outrageous French accents!

It's all for fun and fun for all, so sign up today!!

Saturday. 9am - 1pm FULL!!!

1. reveal
2. keryn
3. Vermicious Knid
4. fett527
5. Archon
6. John Crichton
7. Piratecat

Sunday. 9am - 1pm FULL!!!

1. Hobo
2. Bubbalicious
3. Nareau
4. Hypersmurf
5. Kid Charlemagne
6. Rystil Arden
7. Dave_Stebbins

Waiting List
1) orchid blossom (For Saturday)
2) Thunderfoot (For Sunday)
3) Seonaid (For Sunday)
4) romp (First Available)
5) RedWick (For Sunday)
6) Nerf Wright (First Available)

Folks on the Waiting List will get the opportunity to sign-up for their chosen date/time if someone drops out. They will be given priority based on the order listed.

Last edited:

Bubbalicious

First Post
I would like to play/be added to the waiting list/whatever I can get. My 3 highest priorities are this, Diaglo OD&D, and anything run by P-Kitty!

Bubbalicious

First Post
O.K., can you and Belen talk to each other. I want to play Halfling Musketeers and I would also like to play in the Carolina game. If you do this Sunday, I could move to that game and maybe do the Carolina game Saturday? But if I can get in this one, then I'd want to play the Carolina on Sunday!

Whew! Just, you know, if possible I'd like to do both, but I'm flexible on which one which day!

Alenda

First Post
Bubbalicious said:
O.K., can you and Belen talk to each other. I want to play Halfling Musketeers and I would also like to play in the Carolina game. If you do this Sunday, I could move to that game and maybe do the Carolina game Saturday? But if I can get in this one, then I'd want to play the Carolina on Sunday!

Whew! Just, you know, if possible I'd like to do both, but I'm flexible on which one which day!

I just added a Sunday slot for the Halfling Musketeers. Which time do you want?

Remove ads