Traveller D20 (Sat 1:30p-6p) (UPDATED 8/17)

Psion

Adventurer
This is the signup for a Traveller d20 session to be played on Saturday from 1:30-6:00.

(GAME PLAYERS - MEET IN EMBASSY LOBBY!)

Traveller d20 is a re-creation of the Traveller Science Fiction RPG, first published in 1977. The game is set in the far future, where humanity is spread across the stars. Faster than light travel is possible, but there is no faster means of communications available; all messages between star system must be carried aboard starships. This gives the setting an "age of sail" feel.

This game occurs in the Domain of Gateway, a part of the Traveller Imperium setting described in QLI's Gateway to Destiny sourcebook. The Imperium is at War with the Solomani Confederation, another human interstellar state. The Gateway domain is a relative backwater, but the fact that much of the Interstellar Navy is being called away leaves the region less defended that it normally is, leaving the situation ripe for exploiting by pirates, the Solomani, and other enemies of the Imperium.

The players are the crew of a small starship operating outside of the borders of the Imperium. There are many opportunities out here amongst the independent worlds and minor states of the Gateway Domain. But out here, there is no Imperial Navy to save them from trouble. Perhaps worse, there are uncharted worlds and corners of space with unexpected challenges.

Players (? = Unconfirmed)
1) Cthulhu's Librarian
2) Seonaid
3) Master of the Game
4) Troy Xavier
5) Nareau
6) samkaucher
7) --

Alternates

Last edited:

Can I reserve a spot? I have church in the morning, which should be done by 1, but I have no idea how close the church is in Indy to the con. I'd love to get in, but would hate to be late. I'll try to find out online how long it should take me to get there.

Edit. Looks like there is one on Lafayette Rd, about two miles from the convention center. So I should be ok on time if your willing to take the chance that I may be a couple minutes late (If I have time I will likely stop by the hotel and change).

Last edited:

Psion

Adventurer
Master of the Game said:
Can I reserve a spot? I have church in the morning, which should be done by 1, but I have no idea how close the church is in Indy to the con. I'd love to get in, but would hate to be late. I'll try to find out online how long it should take me to get there.

Edit. Looks like there is one on Lafayette Rd, about two miles from the convention center. So I should be ok on time if your willing to take the chance that I may be a couple minutes late (If I have time I will likely stop by the hotel and change).

Sounds good!

Psion

Adventurer
samkaucher said:
I would like to join up as well if you still have room thanks.

Looks like you are in.

Troy, I've never met you or samkaucher... we'll have to make sure we know where to meet. Stay tuned to this thread as GC approaches.

Remove ads