Unconverted Imagine creatures

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Shade said:
Heh. Leave it to me to pick probably the most complicated one from the list. :p
Yes :D. Looking through the list again though, I think the hylems, totems and golems from issue 19 might be interesting to convert. My vote would be to tackle those next.

Shade

Monster Junkie
Echohawk said:
Yes :D. Looking through the list again though, I think the hylems, totems and golems from issue 19 might be interesting to convert. My vote would be to tackle those next.

Your vote weighs heavily, as you're the man with the source material. ;)

I'll add 'em to the current conversion requests to tackle next.

Big Mac

Explorer
Echohawk said:
5 - Mountain Hag - Monstrous Humanoid

This one needs removing from the first post.

BTW: What happens to your first post when you get the last four done? Does it vanish in a puff of smoke or are you going to replace the post with the word "NONE" in large friendly letters. :D

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Big Mac said:
BTW: What happens to your first post when you get the last four done? Does it vanish in a puff of smoke or are you going to replace the post with the word "NONE" in large friendly letters. :D
I'm not sure, actually. I don't think any of these unconverted lists have been completed before ;)

Shade

Monster Junkie
I imagine a great rumbling of distant thunder and flashy lightning before the thread sinks into the earth. ;)

Big Mac

Explorer
Shade said:
I imagine a great rumbling of distant thunder and flashy lightning before the thread sinks into the earth. ;)

Surely that will only happen with the Hollow World threads! ;) :D

Maybe the thread title could get changed so that the word '[DONE]' is added to the begining.

There are only about 4 of these creatures left, so I'm looking forward to this thread dropping off of the first page.

Remove ads