RGA1 - Daylight Robbery (Salix? Judging)

rgordona

Explorer
Conference Room 9 is behind a drab door at the end of a corridor. Its decorated like the many other conference rooms in the large headquarters; an oval table surrounded by chairs, two blank projector screens and no windows.

The man calling himself Peter is seated at one end of the table, flicking through some notes. He looks up as each hero enters, and silently waves each to take a seat before returning to his notes.

Flux
Sargeant
Clay
Paladin
Magus

Last edited:

VioletSamurai

First Post
Flux steps through the door into the briefing room. She stops, looks around, wondering for a moment if she's in the right room. Then she recognizes "Peter," waves as she smiles nervously, and sits down at a corner of the table opposite from him.

Velmont

First Post
Sergeant enter the room. "I finally finished that bureaucracy. I hope I didn't delay the reunion." tells Sergeant.

[SBLOCK=OOC]I'll be away until Monday, so no hurry to start ;) [/SBLOCK]

rgordona

Explorer
Peter looks up form his notes towards a wall clock above the door. Then glancing at Flux and Sergeant says, "We will give it a couple more minuites, this is not an easy room to find."

[sblock=ooc]I am in no particular rush to start. And i think quite a few people are trying to get their characters finalised so I will give it a few more days. I hope thats OK with everyone. [/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
The door opens to an armored man carrying a shield and wearing a sword on his hip. "Greetings." proclaims Paladin as he takes a seat and waits for Peter to begin.

OOC: I heard that this is a grey op, so I'm not sure if Paladin would fit in. If not, feel free to weed me out for some reason. But I figured I'd throw my hat in the ring anyway just in case.

Last edited:

VioletSamurai

First Post
Flux turns away from the door and rolls her eyes when she sees Paladin enter the room. Great, she thinks, the crazy man. Is everyone here just humoring him or what?

Then she stands up, walks over to the animated jukebox, and starts scrolling through the song list. "Please tell me they installed something other than this 'easy listening' crap on here..."

VioletSamurai

First Post
"Oh great. So, are you a smartass shapeshifter, or a smartass robot? Do I even want to know what I'm touching right now?" She lets slip a wry smile. "Play some metal," she whispers. "It helps me relax. Keep it at a low volume, though - don't want to disturb the Bossman over there."

Velmont

First Post
"While we wait for the reunion to start, I suggest to present ourselves to each other. I,m not familiar with everyone here. That will also help us to figure the skills of everyone and teh capacity of that group." tells Sergeant.

"I'm Patrick O'Connor. Formerly Sergeant in Special Case department in New York. My code name is Sergeant. I have almost thirty years of experience in the Police. I've done almost anything in it. In the last fifteen years, I've been in charge of the SWAT team and then been affected to Special Case since the fall of the meteor. I've handle a few Super arrestation while in the police, and I've also stop Relic lately with the Resolutes.

I also have won the USA police shooting contest the last five years.

And by the way, I'm not Super myself."

Remove ads