Malazan Book of the Fallen

Ruined

Explorer
Nice work. I need to continue on with the series, myself. I enjoyed Gardens of the Moon, but haven't been able to make it through Deadhouse Gates as of yet. I'm guessing you're a big fan?

The_Khan

First Post
Re:

Thanks Ruined my friend :) I'm happy you like it. I'm currently on Memories of Ice. All I can say about Deadhouse Gates is that the ending is well worth the wait, you'll love what Mr. Erikson does about Coltaine ;) Yep, I'm a big fan of all good books, lol, you can check out my website www.dabelbrothers.com I'm Ernst by the way, the oldest of the Dabel Brothers.

The_Khan

First Post
Re:

I know it is a small world, and now you can say that you chat online with Ernst the CEO of Dabel Brothers who works directly with Steven Erikson ;)

BadMojo

First Post
The_Khan said:
I know it is a small world, and now you can say that you chat online with Ernst the CEO of Dabel Brothers who works directly with Steven Erikson ;)

I haven't read the Malazan books yet, but they're on my "to read" pile. The sketches look very cool and I've really enjoyed Ptolus and your George R R Martin stuff. I may have missed it on the website, but is there a release date for the Malazan stuff?

At the risk of thread-jacking, is Dabel Brothers done with Ptolus after the current series ends or can we expect to see another Ptolus series?

Nyaricus

First Post
The_Khan said:
Heh, neat - I didn't check the link you posted above :p

So, you folks take fantasy literature and adapt it into comic books? That's quite impressive, if I do say so myself :cool:

How available are your works in Canada? I've never been big into comic books, but this looks like something which could even get me interested :)

cheers,
--N

Davek

First Post
Got my copy of Reaper's Gale yesterday - direct from the UK. Now I just have to finish reading the first six books again.

Are you guys going to do Kruppe? Fiddler would also be a good one.

Last edited:

BadMojo

First Post
Nyaricus said:
How available are your works in Canada? I've never been big into comic books, but this looks like something which could even get me interested :)

cheers,
--N

I'm not Ernst, but you can get the Dabel Brothers trade paperbacks through Amazon.com (Canada).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases