TCotM: Tenebrynn's Idylls

Erekose13

Explorer
"Apparently I must. It was only minutes ago that I was there. We were trying to figure out how to save the three of them. Only Rinaldo, Vanitri and I were still alive and we had no idea which way to turn. Things were unravelling faster than I thought possible and we needed to understand the Crux. I reached out to touch it, to try and understand it, and and then I was here."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"How very unusual indeed...that was years back. You don't even remember getting married? But surely you remember the Flight of the Lich-Wyrm? I think none in all of Living ENWorld will forget that terror!"

(OOC: Night)

Erekose13

Explorer
"Nope I don't remember any of that at all. I must admit that you've got me quite confused. Amnesia certainly seems possible now. If I'm married though, what's my wife's name?" he asks.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"You don't even remember your wife's own name? Good Gilran, Head Librarian, I think you're in trouble. Do you want me to help you find a priest or bring you back to Kiara, Head Librarian?"

Erekose13

Explorer
"I think I'd like to see Kiara." replies Tenebrynn.

(ooc: well at least it isnt something like Elayne Valsice or what ever her name is. That'd have been really weird)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Considering Elayna's opinions of elves even at her least-evil, that would have been very weird. If an elf wanted to sleep with her, she'd probably reply with a smirk "I'm not into bestiality")

*The librarian nods and, perhaps a function of his concern for Tenebrynn, instead of getting a younger staff member to help, he grabs his walking stick and takes Tenebrynn over to see Kiara himself, a trip that is expedited by the fact that she is located within the library as well.*

*Kiara proves to be a young half-elf librarian, beautiful, at least to Tenebrynn's sensibilities, a bit of a bookish sort with comely features that he finds remarkably attractive...Of course, pretty though she may be, she's not a pixie. At least probably not. And that's one strike against her.*

"Lorekeeper, the Head Librarian is..."

"Tenebrynn! My love, you have returned. I missed you!" Kiara rushes into Tenebrynn's arms, "How was your visit to Momnenvassia, beloved?"

Erekose13

Explorer
Tenebrynn does her best not the get stepped on by Kiara as she rushes her. She returns the hug though looks thuroughly confused. Once release she mutters, "Kiara, I'm, I've. Well I find myself a little troubled at the moment. You see, less than half an hour ago I was standing in the Tower with Rinaldo and Vanitri on the verge of being annihilated. I tried to find out what the Crux was but ended up here. I don't remember anything about apparently the last 10 years." She says in a chaotic ramble that tumbles out.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"You...you don't," Kiara's eyes grow wide and just a bit teary, "You mean you don't remember me at all, my love? I remember that when I first built up the courage to talk to you years back after that Tower, you said you didn't remember me from growing up in the library...I was so shy."

"Tenebrynn, my love...no, does it make you uncomfortable if I call you that? I'm sorry...I love you so, it is hard to break the habit."

"Head Librarian,"
there is clearly pain in her voice to call him this, but she seem to care more about his comfort than her own, "Th...this is worse than any of your headaches...I think you have amnesia. Can I take you to see a priest?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases