TCotM: Tenebrynn's Idylls

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Kiara nods in agreement.*

"Good, then let's hurry Tenebrynn. I want to make sure you get the best care you possibily can," she says, with love and concern in her voice, "Has your amnesia harmed your ability to use spells? Otherwise, we could teleport back up north to those priests of Hyrag near the Positive Energy tower...as far as I know, those are the best healers in the world, and Gilran knows, with all the times you've had to go there to raise Ashnar, I'm sure you've memorised the details perfectly."

Erekose13

Explorer
"Teleport, no I've never known how to teleport." says Tenny, plumbing his brain for the arcane formulas that might exist that were not there before.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Sure you have d...Tenebrynn. You just must have forgotten with whatever's making you sick. Hmm...if not Hyrag's temple in the far north, then we could always try Gilran's temple here in Orussus. You must not remember if you've forgotten anything, but you're something of a local hero here, my...err my Head Librarian," Kiara smiles and offers Tenny her hand.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Kiara seems confused, but she doesn't seem to mind, or at least she doesn't comment. Together, they head out into the city towards the temple of Gilran.*

*As they are passing a crowd, a girl in her late teens notices him and motions to all her friends:*

"Hey look, it's Tenebrynn Glimmersight! He's like so totally dreamy! He's such a hero--Tina do you remember how he saved Orussus from the Lichwyrm's flight?"

"Yeah, totally!" the girl replies, turning to yell towards Tenebrynn, "Hey, Tenebrynn, Mr. Hero sir, can I have your autograph?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Awww," the girl looks disappointed.

"Well, your new dress does make you look kind of fat, Tina," the other girl comments to her, as Tenebrynn and Kiara move past to the temple.

*An acolyte of Gilran attends the entrance of the temple with a somewhat bored expression, at least until he notices Tenebrynn and Kiara.*

"Tenebrynn the Wyrmslayer, favoured of Gilran, to what do we owe this visit?" the acolyte wonders.

"My husband is ill. He is having problems with his memory. We seek healing from the High Priest. Can he see us?"

"I will go ask--I think he has something, but I'm sure he'll rearrange his schedule. I'm not sure if he can help you though."

*The acolyte leaves and returns a short while later.*

"The High Priest will see you now. You know the way, right?"

*Kiara looks to Tenebrynn.*

"Let's go. Are you okay dear?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Kiara leads Tenebrynn to the High Priest's room. The High Priest proves to be an aging human male.*

"Ah, Tenebrynn Glimmersight. You are having problems with your memory."

"Yes, it's pretty bad. Total amnesia after a point ten years or so back. And he's acting a little odd beyond that."

"Did he have any head injuries recently or other things that might cause a brain lesion?"

"I don't know, did you have any of those, ho...Oh, of course you couldn't remember that even if you did--I feel silly."

"Well, I can check him with my magic."

"Thank you Davrin. We can easily afford whatever donation you require."

"Very well."

*He casts a few diagnostic spells.*

"I'm sensing three effects here. One of them is making him more eloquent but also reverting his mind to be like a little girl, one makes him think he is a pixie, and the third one is some sort of thing I can't totally understand...it seems like some sort of maybe time effect, but I don't understand those sorts of things. You actually might want to have him checked by a Wizard rather than a Priest. I can stop the first effect and maybe the second, but I can't cure the third...I can't even understand it."

"Thank you Davrin. Tenebrynn, shall we check with a Wizard?"

Remove ads