TCotM: Tenebrynn's Idylls

Erekose13

Explorer
"Oh I had wanted to stop by and see if (insert mages' name here) had any pearls. I didn't get to study all the items last night." says Tenebrynn.

ooc: dont remember his name, Orimander?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Which one do you mean? Rilithorn?)

"Oh, sure dear. You can also check with the Mayor--he has contacts with all the other merchants in the area. If anyone was selling, he would know."

Erekose13

Explorer
(ooc: yeah Rilithorn)

"I've always meant to tell Rinaldo he should carry components like those too. Maybe when we get back."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Right, Rinaldo. Like I said...oh, do you not know that he's the Mayor? I keep forgetting! Anyway, I'm pretty sure that he's always carried at least a few of those pearls for store use, since they sold Identify services. Valeria was telling me a story about the old days, when a bunch of adventurers came into the store and got into a bit dispute after Jemeny used Identify and found out one of the adventurers had been hiding the magic of an item to try to get the group to just give it to him instead of splitting the money, or something like that."

(OOC: For more about this old story in progress, see the current di Senzio shop thread :lol: )

Erekose13

Explorer
"Mayor? okay thats a new one. But yes lets stop and see if Valeria has any in stock."

(ooc: I've been watching it just in case a judge is needed, guess you have been too though eh?)

Rystil Arden

First Post
*They head over to the main branch of the di Senzio merchant company, which appears to be redone with a more lavish decor than in the old days when Rinaldo was just starting. Unlike Tenebrynn and Kiara, Valeria is showing the ten years very visibly, though she still manages to look elegant in her long blue dress.*

"Hello Tenebrynn and Kiara, welcome, as always, to our shop. It is always good to see you two. You're such a cute couple. Have you come to chat, or is there something you need?"

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
"Hi Valeria, I hope all is well with the store. How are the kids? Actually I was looking for a few pearls, you wouldn't have any in stock would you?" he replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Oh, same as ever. Salvador is doing well in school. He's made some more friends."

"Pearls? Jemeny has some that we use for identification. Would you like to buy Identify services? It's only 110 gold and an hour's wait. For you, though, we can give it for just the 100."

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
"Glad to hear it, I alwasy knew Salvador had the initiative and ambition to go far in his studies. I had even pondered offering him an apprenticeship had he not gotten into the school.

I've prepared my spells for the day and Kiara and I are heading out of town so I'll be able to cast as we go. If you've got them, I'll take a few rather than bother Jemeny." replies Tenebrynn.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Jemeny, how many pearls do we have on stock?"

"Just three. Since it takes me hours to use them all, Milord Mayor Rinaldo usually figures we only have to stock but few in the shop at any one time, since we will have time to gather more if there is a large identification order."

"Will three suffice?" Kiara asks.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases