Custom divine abilities, portfolios, etc. - Page 43
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Block Nezkrul

Friend+
    i only have ascension and epic bestiay 1, did you/someone release other books?

Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Block Upper_Krust

Friend+
    Hey amigo!

Quote Originally Posted by Nezkrul View Post
    i only have ascension and epic bestiay 1, did you/someone release other books?
    I released an unfinished version of Gods & Monsters (for free download). That's the only other 3rd Edition material that was released.

I also have the Vampire Bestiary: Mountain of the Cannibal God released. That's for 4th edition though.

Incidentally I will be away travelling for the next 6 days so don't be expecting replies during that time.

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Block Nezkrul

Friend+
    Does the divine ability Uncanny Weapon Focus remove the penalty for using the Manyshot feat?

Can a Strike effect be imbued into a ranged/thrown weapons?

What would be a good idea for the Revenge Domain's granted power? I was thinking something along the lines of some amount of bonus damage on next attack against an opponent that damaged you before the attack.
    Last edited by Nezkrul; Thursday, 29th September, 2016 at 05:48 PM.

Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Block Upper_Krust

Friend+
    Howdy Nezkrul!

...incidentally you forced me to read over parts of Ascension (which I hadn't done in about a year), damn I'd forgotten how good that book actually is*.

*How awesome is the Ygorl art above the Uncanny Weapon Focus ability! Looking back I wonder how the heck I ever drew anything that good.

Does the divine ability Uncanny Weapon Focus remove the penalty for using the Manyshot feat?
    Manyshot specifically caps at 4 arrows with a -8 attack bonus on a BAB of +16.

I considered Epic Manyshot and Divine Manyshot but I think the -2 penalty for an extra attack is unbalanced at epic levels and you should simply use the -5 penalty in the Metamartial 'Quicken Attack' instead.

So Manyshot still works but caps at 4 attacks at -8.

Personally if I was rewriting Manyshot I would specify each arrow needs to hit a separate target if medium or smaller, you can hit Large targets with 2, and Huge with 4.

Can a Strike effect be imbued into a ranged/thrown weapons?
    Yes.

What would be a good idea for the Revenge Domain's granted power? I was thinking something along the lines of some amount of bonus damage on next attack against an opponent that damaged you before the attack.
    Maybe a +1 to hit and +2 to damage would be appropriate.

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Block Nezkrul

Friend+
    on the manyshot thing: assume I'm making Ehlonna who has all the manyshot feats/divine abilities. If she has nescient and takes all the fighter feats to get uncanny weapon focus making all of her iterative attacks use the same bonus as the first attack, would that remove the "iterative" penalty for each arrow fired in a greater improved manyshot?

Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Block Upper_Krust

Friend+
    Hello again Nezkrul!

on the manyshot thing: assume I'm making Ehlonna who has all the manyshot feats/divine abilities. If she has nescient and takes all the fighter feats to get uncanny weapon focus making all of her iterative attacks use the same bonus as the first attack, would that remove the "iterative" penalty for each arrow fired in a greater improved manyshot?
    As I see it, you would use the same bonus as the first attack for each attack, but the arrow limit wouldn't change.

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Block Nezkrul

Friend+
    Thanks bro! I'm still using your work for my campaigns. Really enjoy how you quantified divinity for D&D

Quick Reply Quick Reply